General & Others Zoro's path to wss mirroring Luffys path to becoming an emperor

Doflamingo aka joker and Alber aka king
  1. Birds
  2. People used to live on the top of the red line before having it taken away from them
  3. Both lowkey fit the heavenly demon them
  4. Both work in connection to kaido
  5. Luffy and zoro's first emperor commander tier opponents
  6. Luffy and zoro both winning using a form that forces excessive haki usage
    • G4
    • Koh

Katakuri and shiryu
  1. Force luffy and zoro to develop the observation haki to the next level in order to win
  2. Final challenges before their big top tier fight
  3. Might be mirror matches
    • Luffy and kata is obvious
    • Shiryu like zoro might stive to be king of hell as well especially as previous warden of impel down. Shiryu like zoro gives bloodthirsty swordsman vibes

1. World's strongest creature + pirate kaido and world's strongest swordsmen mihawk
  2. Luffy took kaido's emperor position and zoro will take mihawk's wss title
  3. First top tier fight for luffy and zoro

not really
fighting a righthand is the only similarity in their path all post time skip
and he most likely takes down shiryu soon.
Zoro's gonna end up fighting at least 2 more with shiryu and mihawk so i dont think that alone means much
The desperation in putting Katakuri ~ Shiryu lol
Pre devil fruit i wouldn't but both likley have gimmicks that require a certain level of observation haki to overcome
Plus Koh shiryu vs koh zoro sounds dope
Reported that King picture, this is a children’s forum
Its art and there's nothing showing
:endthis:

Zoro's gonna end up fighting at least 2 more with shiryu and mihawk so i dont think that alone means much

Pre devil fruit i wouldn't but both likley have gimmicks that require a certain level of observation haki to overcome
Plus Koh shiryu vs koh zoro sounds dope

Its art and there's nothing showing
:endthis:
if you believe he is fighting 2 more rhms then your point fails
if his path mirrored luffy
then mihawk will be next and he will do so with a bit of help at the start.

if you believe he is fighting 2 more rhms then your point fails
if his path mirrored luffy
then mihawk will be next and he will do so with a bit of help at the start.
How?
None of my points were reliant on how many right hands they fought. I just think thier opponents can play a similar role for them. Never said each fight and opponent is a 1 for 1 copy just possible similarities

How?
None of my points were reliant on how many right hands they fought. I just think thier opponents can play a similar role for them. Never said each fight and opponent is a 1 for 1 copy just possible similarities
points look silly when you begin to deconstruct
his other opponents
pica ? hyouzou?
and even shiryu in this case is based on a wild guess.

opponents dont play a similar role either.
mihawk is a battle to reach his goal
kaido is a stop gap on the path of luffy's. am half convinced you are being obtuse in other to bait.

points look silly when you begin to deconstruct
his other opponents
pica ? hyouzou?
and even shiryu in this case is based on a wild guess.

opponents dont play a similar role either.
mihawk is a battle to reach his goal
kaido is a stop gap on the path of luffy's. am half convinced you are being obtuse in other to bait.
Luffy already fought vet tier characters with hody, caesar, and don chinjao and i don't think their that interesting to bring up or compare

1. There are lots of little similarities between doflamingo and king
  2. Shiryu with the clear fruit is going to force zoro to develop his observation haki further and that in off itself is something similar luffy had to go through with katakuri
    • Him being zoro's last major fight before mihawk is speculation but i definitely think its possible
    • Him sharing similarities to zoro when it comes to the bloodthirsty hell demon swordsman vibe is already kinda a thing. I just think the similar could be pushed farther or made more clear during their fight
  3. Jusf like how kaido is luffys first top tier opponent and win mihawk will likely be the same for zoro. Both opponents getting their title taken by luffy and zoro
    • Both luffy and zoro will still have to fight post those wins

Luffy already fought vet tier characters with hody, caesar, and don chinjao and i don't think their that interesting to bring up or compare

1. There are lots of little similarities between doflamingo and king
  2. Shiryu with the clear fruit is going to force zoro to develop his observation haki further and that in off itself is something similar luffy had to go through with katakuri
    • Him being zoro's last major fight before mihawk is speculation but i definitely think its possible
    • Him sharing similarities to zoro when it comes to the bloodthirsty hell demon swordsman vibe is already kinda a thing. I just think the similar could be pushed farther or made more clear during their fight
  3. Jusf like how kaido is luffys first top tier opponent and win mihawk will likely be the same for zoro. Both opponents getting their title taken by luffy and zoro
    • Both luffy and zoro will still have to fight post those wins
Is Luffy now known as the WSC?