[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie, except people posting gifs who were too many indeed, but a lot were cute so that was a plus, in the game some people posted mafia related content.
Do you have any opinion about them?
Most people are fine to me. If I had to pick the worst one out of giffers, it would be MrR for saying he will town read everyone who posts gifs. If some scum flips framer, id look into Naomi. She mentioned it when she was saying she's Innocent.

was Town in this game. Why are you saying I'm the SK? The problem is, you obviously believed I was the SK, which invalidates your premise anyway
People in dead chat were saying you're SK. Idk i didn't follow the game too much after i died.

You were, in fact, not town, and had no incentive to hunt Scum on a wide scale. Which is why they'd be mailed in...
My wincon was literally to kill godfather asap.

Point being, i was town or pro-town in both cases yet you still use it as argument for me being scum

Most people are fine to me. If I had to pick the worst one out of giffers, it would be MrR for saying he will town read everyone who posts gifs. If some scum flips framer, id look into Naomi. She mentioned it when she was saying she's Innocent.
This post, right?
i am the towniest town, my color is green. i see no miller. unless there framer in game. :sus:

my track record is clean, the only time was rej previous game whjere he made my role bastard,catded he said none of this in this game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Point being, i was town or pro-town in both cases yet you still use it as argument for me being scum
I feel like posts being forced and half assed is... a pretty universal scum tell? How should I be reading you then, Charles?
I mean, your reasoning might be different but effectively that's what you're doing.
It was a yes or no question. Do you believe that that is the issue I'm taking?
What's you saying "you wouldn't do it as mafia" if not appeal to meta then?
That is an appeal to meta, what I said was you wouldn't characterise your scum play as "I will post gifs to blend in" - you're far more self aware.

I feel like posts being forced and half assed is... a pretty universal scum tell? How should I be reading you then, Charles?
Welp, what i said. If you find my posts "half assed and forced" when i'm town, what makes you think that this time it's exact opposite? I'd expect to be general "null" atm.

It was a yes or no question. Do you believe that that is the issue I'm taking?
Do i think your sole reasoning behind targetting me was me not posting gifs? No. I could buy that you simply didn't like what you saw. What I don't understand is why you're focusing only on me and ignore people who've been saying barely anything or nothing. So effectively what's happening is you're focusing on me because i focused on game.

That is an appeal to meta, what I said was you wouldn't characterise your scum play as "I will post gifs to blend in" - you're far more self aware.
So as mafia i'd choose to stick out as much as possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.