Thatguy trial

Do you believe he's insane?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Alright well it think we have enough jury votes for this yeah? :milaugh:

As @Kurozumi Bepo voted not guilty, normally this would result in a hung jury, however this is internet court. :endthis:

Therefore

@ThatGuy

the jury did not buy your insanity defense, henceforth your charges from the previous trial are hereby reinstated! You are sentenced to die by cement by @Sir Yasheen

@ThatWife and @ThatSlut
TERRORISM AND PROSTITUTION
COUNTS ONE AND TWO

We the jury by majority vote find the defendants as to count one and two of the indictment GUILTY of prostitution and terrorism
This charge carries a maximum sentence of 20yrs for prostitution and death for terrorism. You two will die by the cement truck

@ThatWife
We the jury by majority vote find the defendants as to count one and two of the indictment GUILTY of perjury
This carries a maximum sentence of 15 years. (Not that it matters now 🤭)

@ThatPimp
We the jury by majority vote find the defendants as to count one and two of the indictment GUILTY of human trafficking and pimping
Your punishment for this will be death by the cement truck.

I want to thank the jury for their time.

Alright well it think we have enough jury votes for this yeah? :milaugh:

As @Kurozumi Bepo voted not guilty, normally this would result in a hung jury, however this is internet court. :endthis:

Therefore

@ThatGuy

the jury did not buy your insanity defense, henceforth your charges from the previous trial are hereby reinstated! You are sentenced to die by cement by @Sir Yasheen

@ThatWife and @ThatSlut
TERRORISM AND PROSTITUTION
COUNTS ONE AND TWO

We the jury by majority vote find the defendants as to count one and two of the indictment GUILTY of prostitution and terrorism
This charge carries a maximum sentence of 20yrs for prostitution and death for terrorism. You two will die by the cement truck

@ThatWife
We the jury by majority vote find the defendants as to count one and two of the indictment GUILTY of perjury
This carries a maximum sentence of 15 years. (Not that it matters now 🤭)

@ThatPimp
We the jury by majority vote find the defendants as to count one and two of the indictment GUILTY of human trafficking and pimping
Your punishment for this will be death by the cement truck.

I want to thank the jury for their time.

@Kurozumi Bepo bring me my chariot!!

Thatgirl, as he called himself at the time, came to us in the winter of 2016. She seemed devout, always did her duties without question. "She" was with us for two years, until one day, I walked in on ThatGirl in the bathroom, masterbating to images of two animated characters I later learned were called "peter griffin" and "Big bird" doing graphic, unholy things to each other. Furthermore, Thatgirl actually had male genetalia. I learned that his real name was "ThatGuy, and he had infiltrated the abby due to his nun fetish. Needless to say, he was fired. He also soiled the carpet on the way out, as well as the front lawn, multiple times. I submit to the court that for two years, ThatGuy looked exactly like the "woman" you now know as ThatWife. In addition, all of this behavior is clearly insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.