12. Charlie
13. Juliet
14. T-Pein™
15. MitchMatch
16. MonochromeYoru
17. Nessos
18. Dr. Watson

want to see more from t-pin and nessos
I think this is the frst time I've ever seen you town read me. Mind talking about the reasoning for it? I mean, I'll take it lol, but due diligence and all that

I think this is the frst time I've ever seen you town read me. Mind talking about the reasoning for it? I mean, I'll take it lol, but due diligence and all that
you come of more involved, and question other. where scum you would reply mostly when someone tagged you.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you come of more involved, and question other. where scum you would reply mostly when someone tagged you.
Hmm.

I don't think I agree with the premise, but from the games we've played together I can see why you'd have this opinion, fair enough. Out of your reads list, the only one I find myself not in concert with is the AM one - what's the rationale there?

Hmm.

I don't think I agree with the premise, but from the games we've played together I can see why you'd have this opinion, fair enough. Out of your reads list, the only one I find myself not in concert with is the AM one - what's the rationale there?
for now lean town, nothing sus from what read. my list will be updated the more i see of the players. so can go to null/sus later,

How many scum or non town would there be in a small role madness game like this?
I think 4 mafia is a good guess and 1 or 2 indies
possible

4-mafia
2-indie
12-town

1. DarkestKnightofSpoilers
2. Michelle
3. Alwaysmind
4. ConquistadoR
5. Seatonnes
6. Jesse Pinkman
7. Ratchet
8. oddoddfruit
9. Joygirl
10. Naomi
11. Mr. Reloaded
12. Charlie
13. Juliet
14. T-Pein™
15. MitchMatch
16. MonochromeYoru
17. Nessos
18. Dr. Watson
If we have 2 indies one can be survivor and one SK?
The night kill/s can help to see if we have an SK.
update

on some town leans right now

1. DarkestKnightofSpoilers
2. Michelle
3. Alwaysmind
4. ConquistadoR
5. Seatonnes
6. Jesse Pinkman
7. Ratchet
8. oddoddfruit
9. Joygirl
10. Naomi
11. Mr. Reloaded
12. Charlie
13. Juliet
14. T-Pein™
15. MitchMatch
16. MonochromeYoru
17. Nessos
18. Dr. Watson

want to see more from t-pin and nessos
Why for Juliet and Mono?
Would entertaining the possibility that all 3 of the newbies might be town be considered angle shooting?
Angle shooting is about talking in the game about out of game informations, like for eg discord activity.
No its not :kriwhat:

To beat the enemy, you have to know how they think and act. I have no idea what goes inside a scum chat :pepehands:
You can join chats of finished games and check there what happened

I think 4 mafia is a good guess and 1 or 2 indies

If we have 2 indies one can be survivor and one SK?
The night kill/s can help to see if we have an SK.

Why for Juliet and Mono?

Angle shooting is about talking in the game about out of game informations, like for eg discord activity.

You can join chats of finished games and check there what happened
juliet posting more, and impression town, same with mono past game played with him, he was town and had lower post count then other.

Status
Not open for further replies.