Mostly his lighting
Then they broke up the combo
And Sanji speed
How Queen left the map
Huh? There was no lighting in sanjis attack even in manga. Only elongated flame sparks. Been telling people when it was shown that it was not lightning

Sanjis speed? He did turn invisible in the manga and anime so how did they disrespect his speed?

How queen left the map? Wasn't ge kicked off of onigashima regardless?

Huh? There was no lighting in sanjis attack even in manga. Only elongated flame sparks. Been telling people when it was shown that it was not lightning

Sanjis speed? He did turn invisible in the manga and anime so how did they disrespect his speed?

How queen left the map? Wasn't ge kicked off of onigashima regardless?
Map. Up and over not straight

Speed looked like some cp9 moves

Yes lightning lots and lots of lightning

Map. Up and over not straight

Speed looked like some cp9 moves

Yes lightning lots and lots of lightning
Regardless he was kicked off of onigashima

His speed post timeskip always looked like cp9 moves since their speed move is soru

It was never lighting only elongated flames

to add this sanjis regular diable jambe was also shown the exact same way infrit jambe was depicted when sanji clashed with judge all the back in whole cake

It was never lighting only elongated flames

to add this sanjis regular diable jambe was also shown the exact same way infrit jambe was depicted when sanji clashed with judge all the back in whole cake

His new flames are white and blue
So I'm going with the white being the lightning part

But I don't see why make the flames go out like that ? It just makes it look like lightning

But hey blue fire > magma

His new flames are white and blue
So I'm going with the white being the lightning part

But I don't see why make the flames go out like that ? It just makes it look like lightning

But hey blue fire > magma
Again nothing indicated that it was lightning. It's thr way the tips of some of sanji flames on his legs are drawn when he is serious. Had am entire discussion about this. The anime simply proved what the manga has been showing.

Magma >> blue flames since magma by default in this manga consumes flames hence why akainus fruit is superior to ace

Again nothing indicated that it was lightning. It's thr way the tips of some of sanji flames on his legs are drawn when he is serious. Had am entire discussion about this. The anime simply proved what the manga has been showing.

Magma >> blue flames since magma by default in this manga consumes flames hence why akainus fruit is superior to ace
4me I didn’t go with anime

this is Queen with

Now Sanji atk
Normal fire in the beginning then last atk looks like queens just with fire added