Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
I'm in Pennsylvania I was gonna find a way to get you a bunny but I wasn't the greatest in geography so I have no idea how far away that is.
You're two states to the right of me past Indiana and Ohio
But my, that's awful generous of you fella I appreciate the thought
However no need to go through the trouble with that as I'm not in a position to actually own pets right now which does include bunnies
I'm more thinkin of trying to visit a place that has em
:eeke:
:emohiyo:

G

Gorosei Informer

That would make the snow fruit into a blizzard god damn

But yea I would love to meet one of these fellas one day
Just need to find a place that has em
:pepemwai:
Lmaooo, I'd love that tbh! She could be like a Mink version of Kuzan then! In before Kuzan is Carrots father.

Right?! It would be AMAZING! I love normal bunnies but a giant one like that? I'd legit die of happiness! Hoppiness even!

I feel like this would be you too:

It even looks like a giant version of one of the bunnies I had, so its even more unbearable for me now (in a good way) lmao.

Have you seen that rabbit island in Japan too?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
Lmaooo, I'd love that tbh! She could be like a Mink version of Kuzan then! In before Kuzan is Carrots father.

Right?! It would be AMAZING! I love normal bunnies but a giant one like that? I'd legit die of happiness! Hoppiness even!

I feel like this would be you too:

It even looks like a giant version of one of the bunnies I had, so its even more unbearable for me now (in a good way) lmao.

Have you seen that rabbit island in Japan too?

Aye I have my Carrot vs Kuzan agenda for a reason
:pepebusi:

I have seen both yea and they're both great
I think I got an idea for a vacation spot
I hope there is a big king rabbit there
:shocking:

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm in Pennsylvania I was gonna find a way to get you a bunny but I wasn't the greatest in geography so I have no idea how far away that is.
You're two states to the right of me past Indiana and Ohio
But my, that's awful generous of you fella I appreciate the thought
However no need to go through the trouble with that as I'm not in a position to actually own pets right now which does include bunnies
I'm more thinkin of trying to visit a place that has em

:emohiyo:
Tfw when Pot is gonna wake up to a giant live bunny in their bed real soon, courtesy of Mike!:

Title: The Bunny Surprise

INT. POT GOBLIN'S BEDROOM - MORNING

Pot Goblin, a regular WorstGen user, slowly wakes up and rubs their eyes, ready to start the day. However, as they sit up in bed, they suddenly notice a giant bunny sitting right next to them!

POT GOBLIN (confused) What in the world?

The bunny happily hops around, wagging its fluffy tail, seemingly unbothered by the commotion it has caused. Pot Goblin glances around the room, trying to make sense of the situation.

POT GOBLIN (perplexed) How did this bunny end up in my room?

Suddenly, a notification pops up on their phone. It's a message from Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier, who recently overheard Pot Goblin's desire for a pet bunny on WorstGen.

MESSAGE FROM MONSTER ZORO'S TESLA SUPPLIER (now Pot Goblin's Bunny Supplier): "Hey there, Pot Goblin! I heard you wanted a bunny, so I took the liberty of fulfilling your wish. Enjoy your new fluffy friend!"

Pot Goblin blinks in disbelief, realizing the source of their unexpected bunny companion.

POT GOBLIN (laughing) Oh, Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier! They really took my request to heart, didn't they?

The bunny nuzzles against Pot Goblin's hand, seeking attention and affection. Pot Goblin can't resist the cuteness and starts petting the bunny.

POT GOBLIN (teasingly) Well, it seems Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier is now officially Pot Goblin's Bunny Supplier! What a title to carry!

Pot Goblin snaps a quick photo of the bunny and sends it to Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier, expressing their gratitude for the unexpected gift.

POT GOBLIN (text message): "Thank you for the bunny surprise! Looks like you've transitioned from supplying Teslas to being my official Bunny Supplier. I'm both amused and grateful!"

Pot Goblin's Bunny Supplier replies almost immediately, filled with joy and mischief.

MESSAGE FROM POT GOBLIN'S BUNNY SUPPLIER: "You're welcome! Just remember, with great bunnies comes great responsibility. Enjoy your fluffy adventures!"

Pot Goblin chuckles and embraces the unexpected twist in their day, knowing that their interactions on WorstGen can sometimes lead to delightful surprises.

FADE OUT.

I can't believe it parodied that fucking line about great power and responsibility too, I didn't ask it to do that at all!

:risiup::saden::ihaha::kawak::kobeha: