What Are You Currently Listening To

G

Gorosei Informer

OH DAMN, she died?! RIP, an absolute icon and legend, wow....Thats fucking sad...83 years old too!

:catcry::catsweat:

The band Ghost just put out a cover version of her song "We Dont Need Another Hero" from Mad Max too....

I was wondering why people were suddenly posting about Tina lately too, welp.

:perocry:

Listening to this atm, such a sad, powerful song but Metallica is fantastic at those too, they really sing and play from the heart and soul when they want to:

OH DAMN, she died?! RIP, an absolute icon and legend, wow....Thats fucking sad...83 years old too!

:catcry::catsweat:

The band Ghost just put out a cover version of her song "We Dont Need Another Hero" from Mad Max too....

I was wondering why people were suddenly posting about Tina lately too, welp.

:perocry:

Listening to this atm, such a sad, powerful song but Metallica is fantastic at those too, they really sing and play from the heart and soul when they want to:

Yeah I was also sad to hear of Tina Turner’s passing. She was such a talent.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I was also sad to hear of Tina Turner’s passing. She was such a talent.
Just had a massive fight with a "former friend" who was completely disrepectful and flippant about her too. Being a completely insensitive, self centered asshole about her death. Fuck people man. Well people like that.

She was a hero herself and her death is a tragic loss for millions but this asshole couldn't fathom that and even when I posted evidence of the decades of support she did for others, the idiot still doubled down and kept acting like she wasn't important and didn't deserve to be grieved about or cared about even because shes a "wealthy elite" and "just a celebrity".

I thought I was misanthropic but that asshole was something else. Sorry I'm just really pissed off right now.

Completely true though, she was absolutely amazing, insanely talented and inspiring. What happened to her in her past was fucking tragic, the extreme abuse and such from Ike Turner and such. Ironically he had the nerve to compare her to Whitney Houston who was also extremely abused by Bobby Brown too. The ignorance is just truly palpable.

Just had a massive fight with a "former friend" who was completely disrepectful and flippant about her too. Being a completely insensitive, self centered asshole about her death. Fuck people man. Well people like that.

She was a hero herself and her death is a tragic loss for millions but this asshole couldn't fathom that and even when I posted evidence of the decades of support she did for others, the idiot still doubled down and kept acting like she wasn't important and didn't deserve to be grieved about or cared about even because shes a "wealthy elite" and "just a celebrity".

I thought I was misanthropic but that asshole was something else. Sorry I'm just really pissed off right now.

Completely true though, she was absolutely amazing, insanely talented and inspiring. What happened to her in her past was fucking tragic, the extreme abuse and such from Ike Turner and such. Ironically he had the nerve to compare her to Whitney Houston who was also extremely abused by Bobby Brown too. The ignorance is just truly palpable.
Ike Turner is a piece of work. Tina Turner will be remembered through her music.

It's okay to vent sometimes:pepemwai: