What Are You Currently Listening To

G

Gorosei Informer

I love how trials, furries and backstabbing has just become my thing here now :milaugh:
Right? Lmao! Of all the most 3 random ways to be summarised! Its like a parody of when people say "summarise yourself in 3 words or give me 3 things that define you or what you're interested in"!

Interviewer: "Tell me Mr Reloaded, how would others describe you whilst using 3 different examples?

You: "Overwhelming accusations of associations with furries, online roleplaying in absolutely crazy, random and weird court trials and backstabbing people more than a convention for Spy mains from Team Fortress 2."

Interviewer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Right? Lmao! Of all the most 3 random ways to be summarised! Its like a parody of when people say "summarise yourself in 3 words or give me 3 things that define you or what you're interested in"!

Interviewer: "Tell me Mr Reloaded, how would others describe you whilst using 3 different examples?

You: "Overwhelming accusations of associations with furries, online roleplaying in absolutely crazy, random and weird court trials and backstabbing people more than a convention for Spy mains from Team Fortress 2."

Interviewer:

I'd say that resume is good enough to be a CEO yeah? :beanmean: