[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
hmm, i thought it's straight up better version of GF's passive, but it's not really better if investigator's action fails
Yea.
Both yours and Mono's abilities are investigative in nature.
So the odds that he's mafia is pretty big to me atp.

Either he's Town and has a Passive where investigative abilities fail (which seems weird since it's almost like a Miller role atp and he didn't claim it) or he's scum.
Either way, i'm comfortable placing my vote on him right now.

1. DarkestKnightofSpoilers
2. Michelle
3. Alwaysmind
4. ConquistadoR
5. Seatonnes
6. Jesse Pinkman
7. Ratchet
8. oddoddfruit-indie?
9. Joygirl
10. Naomi
11. Mr. Reloaded
12. Charlie
13. Juliet
14. T-Pein™
15. MitchMatch
16. MonochromeYoru
17. Nessos
18. Dr. Watson

Hmm, i mean yeah, AM looks pretty bad rn. Other explanation would be town roleblocker blocking me N1 and Mono N2. In which case they should probably just claim that since they're probably vanilla now anyways.

But then again reloaded was roleblocker of some kind and i know he didn't investigate me because he still thought i'm "sus" D2 i'm pretty sure.

I'll park it there for now Vote Lynch Alwaysmind

okay, i had a one shot vigilante on joygirl
stop giving me vigilante roles, people
i suck at them

y'all can get rid of me, my other ability is pretty useless (i can send messages via the host)

i suck at them

y'all can get rid of me, my other ability is pretty useless (i can send messages via the host)

She was literally about to confirm herself/check jessie's spot... Are you reading the game? .-.

i suck at them

Why did you shoot Joy when I put her on my first post on day 2 as town? Seatonnes vote Joy on day 1 which looked like he was tying the wagons and made it look like an attempt at saving Tpein on day 1.

i suck at them

When did you say you suspect Joygirl? I don't get why you could not use it on someone who doesn't play the game, that's vigi's role, to clear the Poe, not to shot at random

Status
Not open for further replies.