Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lol at this dumb kid calling you a polish skinhead.

It was a week ago that me and you had a discussion about Polish/nationalists etc etc and you are far far from it.

You shouldnt even bother answering to this immature kid.
The moment he said lgbt free zones and Rise of Nazism in Poland I knew this lad is a twitter bot.

Every year after our National Day or let alone Independence Day celebration people usually march around Capitol and few other cities in clothes with our flag's colors and sing the national anthem.

Twitter schizos try to convert this into hard nazism.

Respecting your country's history is now Nazism.

The part of why I don't appreciate Ukrainian refugees here is because about 60-70% of them are literal Nazis.

Most of them also respect Bandera. You can type who he is.
I know Bandera, he legitimately wanted to genocide Poles, not Russians, making nationalists loving him weird as fuck since Poland hasn't done anything to Ukraine in 300 years

I didn't talk about the LGBT free zones, I talk about overall tolerance. I assume in the big cities it's changing since well, that's how things go in the modern age, but in smaller towns I have a hard time believing that would be the case (I know from experience, where I live currently larger cities are far more tolerant towards the LGBT compared to small towns and villages, go figure).
That hardly a Poland only thing though, big cities are always more progessive

@Luffy_Fan what if the hint is for the Turtle Pose?

It consists of a baby sea turtle in a small pool of water. These are used to navigate to Mecha Island which is located in the Grand Line

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Turtle_Pose
i would prefer this than what i just thought of: some reveal that AK/Laugh Tale is like Zou, situated on a back of a massive turtle ala Avatar The Last Airbender lmao

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Thatโ€™s why I canโ€™t stand modern politics
Iโ€™m actually more left leaning but wokes believe anyone that isnโ€™t as extreme as them is a fascist lol
Correct. I personally likely fall under centre-left by current standards, however with how polarized politics are becoming (in the U.S especially), centrism is often frowned upon, you're either "with us" or "against us" and it's genuinely annoying, it's like a football match but the players are overpayed old boomers who are completely dissociated from reality.

See? You are a brainlet with no arguments.

"dAwG sHuT uP".

"pOLiSh sKiNhEaD".

You get mad when someone insults the snowflake generation of people who sleep on Twitter.

You don't use Twitter? Bullshit.

You are a textbook example of a crying SJW who thinks he knows everything about how the world should work.

Of course how the world should work only based on one specific political affiliation:milaugh:
Holy based :steef:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
That hardly a Poland only thing though, big cities are always more progessive
Yep.

Usually countries or just people who cry about social justice the most are from the most racist/non tolerant countries.

People think UK or Germany is more progressive than let's say Poland or Russia?

SWEET FUCKING JESUS I would take you to few places in UK and Germany you wouldn't believe what is going on in there.

Twitter schizos try to convert this into hard nazism.

Respecting your country's history is now Nazism
People are hypocritical

The same people wouldn't say a word about non white people doing that

You have American nationalists who would go apeshit if they saw a Chinese/Russian/whatever country they don't like being Nationalist and proud because in their own mind only America is allowed to be nationalist due to being "exceptional"

Even typing about it makes me sick

I didn't talk about the LGBT free zones, I talk about overall tolerance. I assume in the big cities it's changing since well, that's how things go in the modern age, but in smaller towns I have a hard time believing that would be the case (I know from experience, where I live currently larger cities are far more tolerant towards the LGBT compared to small towns and villages, go figure).
It's amazing how the word tolerance is only used from the perspective of the person wanting it and not the person giving it.

For example the LGBT community wants tolerance from those not apart of the community yet wants to offend in certain ways the exact same community because there are those that do not tolerate them.

The interesting about life is that you also must tolerate those who disagree with your standpoint and view since we both have a functioning brain and can make decisions that may agree or disagree with one's views