Recently some retarded free world television was interviewing Ukrainian refugees who just crossed the borders to Poland and either try to stay here or go further.

Some lady around 35-40 from the looks said this: "Our boys fight off the Russian invades hard, they are so brave and their fighting spirit is amazing, Bandera would be proud of our boys".

:suresure:

"Kids should not be treated over the sins of their ancestors".

I agree.

But, do people really think that the kids won't be raised to pay respects to genociders and murderers just like their parents were?
its like fishman island. my family is ukrainian ethnically, and i grew up in a household speaking ukr and eng even though I was born in america and lived here my whole life. its a culture of hate, because everyone surrounding ukraine wants them dead and gone and has for as long as everyone has been alive. no one there trusts the left because 10 million people were starved to death in an attempted genocide under communism, with no choice to join or die, it was just "these guys are useless and we want the land, we need them to die so we can have the land" so they burned wheat fields and farms and locked people in their houses until they starved to death. so to many ukrainians the nazis were the lesser evil for just giving them the option to join instead of be killed for existing. its sad.

ukraine's best hope at any kind of freedom or unity was Nestor Makhno and he was brutally killed by stalin's communists for actually being left-wing and trying to help and protect poor people unconditionally.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I think this guy is young, basically zoomer without any critical thinking
That or they lived an incredibly cushy and coddled life. From personal experience, I notice people who have had a lack of difficulties in life often try to find problems where there aren't any to pretend they fight for the right thing and aren't just sitting on their arse all day scrolling through social media.