Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't quite understand the scenario. Imu failed to target Sabo, yet Sabo went to Kobra and talked to him, while the Gorosei and Imu walked away?
Imu would have his own version of CoC, well it would be called CoG, Color of God, only 3 people in history can use it, Ryuma Joy Boy and Imu

You can destroy the world to its core with that Haki

Did the chapter at least show what happened to Lily.........and new D family revealedm?? (whooahhh??? Fake surprise reaction), it's almost 1100 chapter couldn't careless. And I'm pretty sure Oda never planned ViVi to be D initially........
Reconstruction and change in the story happens during the Emperor Saga drastically

And out of all people Wapol could sneak such important sacred places and witness Imu existence like that easily......... whatever the plot demands so.

Wait until Mihawk-tards realize that one of the Holy Knights is an immortal Ryuuma rival and Zoro’s true final fight.

Mihawk is just some bum that Zoro will put on blast on the cruise ride to Laughtale.

Wanna see the most hilarious Worst gen post in a long time @TheKnightOfTheSea

Sanji fans dickride Law specifically because of all the shittin on Zoro he does. It’s about the only consistent take they have,That Zoro fans can’t do anything but foam at the mouth over. Since in every arc they’re In together Law outshines Zoro by a noticeable margin.
I genuinely bursted out laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.