Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with blackbeard having a chance as fv? at least to raid mary jeios it would get mhq, but final war starts when the one piece is found and bb and luffy will be fighting for it
Because Teach is a D. Who's linked to Xebec, represent darkness

Who's Akainu? Some dude from North blue serving under WG
Nothing more even if we learn his backstory

Nobody said he is. Ignore Comrade, he's constantly trying to make the Admiral fandom seem like they're pushing for Akainu as final villain when it isn't the case.
Who care people mock you for believing Akainu is final villain ? I believe it . Of course it is minority opinion .
Rob lucci is underling of spamdam who has swordman , yet he is final fight for luffy of enies lobby arc.
‘Blackbeard look worse compared to admiral Kuzan which it remind me of black player threat beat everyone and even threat the coach but still he play sport because he is good at it , Kuzan did beat up Blackbeard crew mate. So much bootlicker which no one call any spot players as boot licker to coaches .

Of course saying Akainu is final villain is minority opinion , but people are so butthurt is funny over it .

Zoro and Sanji have had much more panel time than Nami since the start of Wano. IIRC Nami ranked 10th in Wano and Zoro was 2nd or 3rd. And paneltime isn't everything, she had more panels than Law and Kidd in Wano and no sensible person would say she had a bigger role than them. Nami's numbers are boosted because she is the eye candy of the series and not because of her relevance to the plot. I struggle to understand how anyone would claim she has more relevance than Zoro and Sanji unless they are trolling.
Half of the time Zoro is sleeping and Sanji is simping
They are two worst character of one piece.
They are not even needed.
Only retarded people will think Law and Kid has more relevance than Nami in wano.
What Law and Kid did?
Big mom wasn't even defeated properly.
And then they got sidelines for Blackbeard and Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.