Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Any tips on how to run faster on the tennis court?

I wanna beat some arrogant asshole but he's way to fast on the court..I am more skilled than him tho 🤐
Court positioning. Always position yourself at the middle near the back of the court. After every return automatically run back to the middle, you always have a good shot at guessing and returning this way.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Most people always figured that 3 of the Gorosei would have devil fruits(1 of each type) while the other two didn't(Gandhi being one of the ones people thought wouldn't have one).

anyway I'm interested, I hope the silhouettes cause speculation

@Paperchampion23 DF abilities for the Gorosei :zorothink:
Well originally i imagined the idea (like most) that the Gorosei would have powers based on Greek deity counterparts (i.e. Saturn is Cronus, who controls time), but seeing that they now seem to all have zoans (mythicals?) If they change appearance, maybe deities or demons from their respective religious designs (i.e. Saturn clearly represents Judaism, so maybe a representation of Yahweh or a Jewish demon (i do not know really anything about any aspect of these religions so idk what could work or not).

Its nice to see that they seem to be somewhat powerful if they all have fruits of some kind

Court positioning. Always position yourself at the middle near the back of the court. After every return automatically run back to the middle, you always have a good shot at guessing and returning this way.
Yeah but that motherfucker is really good at breaking my guard with all the angles, dude shoots at very corners

Status
Not open for further replies.