Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

With Green Bull and Fujitora proving not to be users of Haoshoku Haki, the chances of Kizaru not having it become quite high.

• Green Bull: Does not possess Haoshoku.
  • Fujitora: Does not possess Haoshoku.
  • Aokiji: Does not possess Haoshoku.
  • Kizaru has never shown any indications of having it. I would even say that the movie "Red" with Kizaru being terrified of Shanks' Haki is concrete proof that he doesn't possess Haoshoku.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The biggest deal in this chapter would be if Imu were revealed or hinted to be a dude. That legit puts him up there as FV. Gorosei were gonna be able to fight (battle scars, one of them holds a blade), the question was always how strong were they gonna be. Revealing their devil fruits only for Sabo to survive a 1v5 with a couple bandages isn't exactly inspiring.

The biggest deal in this chapter would be if Imu were revealed or hinted to be a dude. That legit puts him up there as FV. Gorosei were gonna be able to fight (battle scars, one of them holds a blade), the question was always how strong were they gonna be. Revealing their devil fruits only for Sabo to survive a 1v5 with a couple bandages isn't exactly inspiring.
If Imu is a dude, he is the FV 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.