Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy vs Akainu is the fight I'd enjoy the most, these 2 are extremely similar but with very different ideals, and there's actually some history
However, Admiral haters have been pushing Sabo vs Akainu from the perspective of power levels.
Wonder if they can handle the heat now
:saden:
Dawg I wanna know where the setting for that fight is gonna be
I hope not Marygeoise
I need entire islands for these Titans to scrap in

Yeah i agree.
It is the most hyped ability in the manga , probably how the 20 Kingdoms were able to take down the Ancient Kingdom.

Also Mihawk definitely has CoC & Double Layered Eyes.
When do you think he would fight Zoro?
I also agree with your opinion on how Shanks & Mihawk mirrors Brook & Zombie Ryuma with Brook later saying he never used his full power on me.

But with so many different factions in the Final Arc (Blackbeard Pirates, Im & Gorosei, Holy Knights, Seraphim, Admirals) where would Mihawk & Cross Guild fit in, in your opinion?
I don't think Ancient Kingdom is Destroyed, it's just Hidden similar to Shandia
20 Kings instead Inherited CoC from the one responsible for destroying "Land of Gods"
And i also don't believe Lunarians Kingdom is called Land of Gods, Oda mentioned together simply cuz Lunarians Inherited this Kingdom's Will
(Lunarians are inspired by Seraphim who are inspired from Angels who serve God)

Double-Layered Eyes are like Dragon Ball Fusion
For example, if Cavendish & Hakuba settled their differences they would Unlock those Eyes (Similar to Chapter Titled Half & Half)
But there will be Two Fusions, either One where Canvendish in Control or One where Hakuba in Control
Literally similar to difference between Gogeta & Vegito

So technically, you could say Mihawk we've always been seeing is like Vegito & He is on Shanks Level
Zoro will instead face the other side (Gogeta), exactly like Zombie Ryuma who hid his True Power Level

As for Final Saga being Overcrowded, i believe it's Split in Two, we are now witnessing Mary Geoise Arc & the Villains are Imu + Davy Jones.
And then We will have the True Final Arc in Elbaf against Sea God & Sea Devil.

So some Factions will still survive this World War & appear in Elbaf Saga (Where entire Existence is at stake)
Cross Guild is gonna be one of those surviving Factions, i believe they will succeed & they gonna replace WG
Buggy's Plan to claim the spoils of war will come True

Other Factions will also survive, only WG are going down this Arc.
(Possibly Titanic Captains are also going down + Akainu will lose his Fleet Admiral Position. But BB/Akainu will still be Villains in Elbaf Part)

Literally stated everybody lusyed fir it and Ryuma stop them. Then Kaido had control government had to make deals with them
Or those are just cap stories conceived by the people of wano . They were supposed to be the strongest samurai . Turned out to be fodder . The wank ryumah for making a black blade and capping eventhough we all know its not easy to get into wano because of its landscape. Once again you pretend like you have never read a Shonen. Whenever wb attacked mf the gorosei just sat back and watched. Why would they be on the Frontlines when they have fodders who are equally good enough to stand up to even the strongest of pirates?

Status
Not open for further replies.