Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
If Zoro beats Kizaru before he fights Shiryu, I would actually never be able to recover
i mean i would be more worried about sanji vs kuzan possibly happening
Post automatically merged:

Man even Babanuki had more relevance than Urouge in the post Ts :josad:
you just dont understand, one of the biggest build ups in history, patience is key
:steef:

With Imu probably being Earth in this pattern.
But that's Zoro's mom name, Terra=Earth. :crazwhat:
Green Bull's most notable personality trait is being a government lapdog who doesn't question anything and promotes racism.
I'd probably bet on him fighting Zoro.
Zoro doesn't fight cowards that get negged in their intro. Look for someone that can fight, use haki and isn't a bitch that you'll find someone worthy of losing to the King.

Zoro doesn't fight cowards that get negged in their intro. Look for someone that can fight, use haki and isn't a bitch that you'll find someone worthy of losing to the King.
In all fairness to Ryokugyu, he was fighting all of the scabbards, Yamato, and Momonosuke at once (which he was still willing to continue to go through with) and only backed off when he realized Shanks and his men were in the area and ready to rumble. Having a toddler turned into a grown dragon-man and his friend who thinks he's his dead dad from 20 years ago to deal with is one thing, but Shanks ready to hit you with a steel chair is something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.