Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn also being here is precisely why I cannot see anyone but Luffy fighting Kizaru. Sanji, at nearly all points, fights an opponent "relative" to Zoro. Unless a group tagteams Kizaru, there is no space for someone else to be fought on Kizaru's level fundamentally.

Imo, Saturn leaves with what he wants, but not before displaying some power. Kizaru just loses to Luffy, Zoro and Sanji fight Zodiac VAs or something. The rest fight normal VAs or lower ranking Marines.

Zoro and Sanji will fight Admirals, just not here

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Saturn also being here is precicely why I cannot see anyone but Luffy fighting Kizaru. Sanji, at nearly all points, fights an opponent "relative" to Zoro. Unless a group tagteams Kizaru, there is no space for someone else to be fought on Kizaru's level fundamentally.

Imo, Saturn leaves with what he wants, but not before displaying some power. Kizaru just loses to Luffy, Zoro and Sanji fight Zodiac VAs or something. The rest fight normal VAs or lower ranking Marines.

sanji will need to fight a top tier after wano oda editor told him to let sanji face one because he forgot about sanji in wano

Saturn also being here is precisely why I cannot see anyone but Luffy fighting Kizaru. Sanji, at nearly all points, fights an opponent "relative" to Zoro. Unless a group tagteams Kizaru, there is no space for someone else to be fought on Kizaru's level fundamentally.

I don't think there's bandwidth for Oda to showcase major fights or 1to1s for Strawhats this arc
The pacing is wicked quick and the setting is tightknit

I firmly believe Kizaru/Saturn are here to run a storm on Luffy and they'll move on with an asset (either VP or something else)
I'd actually be annoyed if we got full fights after the disaster Wano showcased

Status
Not open for further replies.