Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You can't powerscale shit" said Sanji stan who thinks he is equal to or above Zoro. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Queen was fucking trash, he didn't pose a threat to Sanji at any point and just kept eating attacks like a retard.

Queen is literally a fat pile of turd that wouldn't even defeat Franky. King was dumbed down but that doesn't delete the memory of him handling Zoro's ass like he's nothing before the latter got AdvCoC upgrade.

Sanji has nothing that would put King in danger. Zoro who is a league above Sanji with base AP couldn't do much to King without AdvCoC and your dumb ass thinks that useless fire of Sanji's would do something? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Here's your useless weakling trying to bother King:

Call me when Sanji gets advanced Haki forms and finally develops a good ap that doesn't require his opponents to literally give up the fight so Sanji can win without facing any countermeasures from his opponent.

For now poor Sanji goes to sleep from using Ifrit Jambe and regular CoA:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
"Zoro got clowned by a commander, therefore Sanji and Queen are shit"

What kind of retarded shit is this?:milaugh:

Whose fault is that base Sanji can fight King & Queen 1v2, while Zolo is a fucking loser who needs every haki powerup imaginable to just reach commander level?

Is it Sanji's fault that his ceiling is much higher than zolo's that he doesn't even need to start unlocking adv haki to beat a commander?

King was dumbed down? The bozo turned into a complete retard, he turned off his flames AND devil fruit durability.
So essentially Zoro needed his strongest AP to beat a normal person who was just standing around with his mouth open:suresure:

Anyway if the gorosei are reintroduced as fighters at this point (monster shadows for sure hint at that at the very least), that probably means they are actually stronger than Kaido and BM, otherwise it would be pointless (at least if they are not the tobi roppos of Im, or at best his YCs). Then there is also to see the role of the holy knights. So this is most likely Oda who is starting to build the roof above BM and Kaido level.
Gorosei aren't Luffy's next main fights as main villains.
They're not above KAIDO and BM

This is like thinking Calamities or whatever are above katakuri
Or that everyone that came after Doffy is above him

You need to be Luffy's opponent to actually be in the talk as Luffy's past opponent
Or have the portrayal like Yonko are on the same level

I'm kind of expecting Imu to have multiple abilities somehow through the ancient lost technology.
when i typed my last reply to you i thought that maybe is something similar to BB, but 2 people having the same style would be weird. Ancient Kingdom Era technology could be a good point to be different
Post automatically merged:

Sabo plot armor stronger than admiral plot armor

Stop trying to hype Queen and King

Oda doesn't make people who are legit powerful, lose badly when SHs /SNs power up : pre ts Lucci, Katakuri, Kaido, BM

Doffy, King, Queen are just dudes who are weaklings

lmfao you dont even read one piece, it was in the anime too so you dont watch that either
Do you see the black lines with whoosh around it . That is king . That is the same shit the cp0 guys do clown. This why I said zorotards can't read. You still see his after image on panel
Now go to the panel with sanji and queen and tell me you see same shit ??

apply the logic you use for kaido and luffy for m + k/q, oda had marco dialogue say he was tired and that was during the 2v1, you can keep saying king was clean but he was mia in 1007 from two attacks from marco , also those 2v1 are not the same marco literally choked k+q, the portrayal in marco favor
The fight ended with King being shown healthy while Marco was bodied ; the whole fight was King vs Marco while Queen being soloed with chopper and Sanji for a whole Hour .
king barley having higher bounty then marco despite the bp being more destrutive isn't a good thing, when kaido was defeated why couldn't have a remenant crew like the wbp? strongest pirate crew rh>king
yeah he has a higher bounty despite his captain having a lower bounty than Marco's captain and not even knowing for being a lunarian and that says a lot

I think Sanji only reaches G4 with IJ. Maybe it deals more damage than a simple Kong Gun but keep in mind that Sanji will struggle extremely hard to even land a few hits on Katakuri. Even Snake Man needed +10 hits after considering that Katakuri 1) was heavily exhausted for 9h, 2) battled with an open torso and took hits from base Luffy in the last 1-2h before fighting Snake Man. I think it's an extreme diff between Sanji and Kuri.
Sure definitely Katakuri is has proven he ain't a pushover when it comes to dealing with super speed and powerful attacks from SM AND bBM, but I'm specifically limiting the point to the hypothetical scenario where sanji is landing blows to a shook and unstable Katakuri.

The way sanji's attacks work with Dj or IJ is The harder he hits using them the more affective they are, and his pre exo strength feats when he exerts already puts him in gear 4 strength ball park. Take rotisserie for instance, gear 3 can't reach that level of force that would swing queen like a helicopter Luffy required gear 4 to beat a Number giant and only snapped his Jaw with it in the process, and Beauf Burst itself out calsses gear 4's most arsenal with what it did to someone as humongous as Queen who's 100 Cm shorter than Kaido in base and in Zoan he's the tallest and the heaviest of any BP easily given all the metal Junk in him. And Sanji has the dude flying a distance farther than the the entire length of the of rooftop. That a feat probably on par with KKG imho

And that's just the strength that DJ and IJ add weight to.. Thats not even considering what the flames themselves do to the poor lads

Last edited:
when i typed my last reply to you i thought that maybe is something similar to BB, but 2 people having the same style would be weird. Ancient Kingdom Era technology could be a good point to be different
Post automatically merged:

Sabo plot armor stronger than admiral plot armor
It's not same style if he simply pulls of some all-DF ability bullshit, which happened in a lot of stories.

The silhouette would be a repeat though, although there might be similar fruits out there, it would be rather stupid to use a repeat for a main character like Imu.

I think Sanji only reaches G4 with IJ. Maybe it deals more damage than a simple Kong Gun but keep in mind that Sanji will struggle extremely hard to even land a few hits on Katakuri. Even Snake Man needed +10 hits after considering that Katakuri 1) was heavily exhausted for 9h, 2) battled with an open torso and took hits from base Luffy in the last 1-2h before fighting Snake Man. I think Sanji pushes Katakuri to high-extreme diff which is a considerable stance considering how strong Kuri is.
I'd argue Ifrit Jambe high end attacks are vastly superior to a Kong gun in force.

The anime completely underselled how Sanji send Queen flying for who knows how long. Sanji most likely send him flying all the way back to Udon whereas a Kong gun only send Doffy down to the city.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Do you see the black lines with whoosh around it . That is king . That is the same shit the cp0 guys do clown. This why I said zorotards can't read. You still see his after image on panel
Now go to the panel with sanji and queen and tell me you see same shit ??
yeah that is king genius because he's moving fast just like zoro said everyone can do that shit

Haha wait wasn't a more advanced and improved luffy sent flying by same amnesia big mom whiles he training in advanced form of hakis?? Didn't queen no sell attacks of that luffy. Stop making noise about katakuri he is trash. His endurance is ass. His durability is ass . His DC is also ass. That is why he is still stuck in his mother's crib whiles all the others are moving about . Go to bed with your katakuri bs. He should first get pass oven . Before you talk about queen and more so sanji
What, the one Luffy trying to use his failed barrier haki? Unlike Queen, the same Luffy got up again with no issues. No, Queen never no sold any kind of attack of that Luffy. Instead of wanking to the dino, you should reread the manga again. You are just mad and butthurt that Katakuri, a guy known for avoiding hits, showed better endurance feat against Queen against an attack which is also superior to the one which put Queen to sleep. If Kata is trash, what is Queen? Lol, Queen ain't even worth as much as trash, a walking sitting duck who clowned himself on numerous occasions. Why should Katakuri first get pass Oven when he no diffed Sanji's strongest brother. Dude, are you okay or do you need help with your thought process?

It's not same style if he simply pulls of some all-DF ability bullshit, which happened in a lot of stories.

The silhouette would be a repeat though, although there might be similar fruits out there, it would be rather stupid to use a repeat for a main character like Imu.
i'm a wait for the chapter on wednesday thursday. But Imu and gorosei got more interesting this cahpter than the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.