Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see no hardening here so according to your logic he turned it off, no?
he turned it off ? he says armament but seconds later he turns it off ; onyl sanji brainers think like that , where is the panel where doffy says armament in sanji's clash schizo ?
So he hit him when he was not defending himself?

Here's doffy's powerscaling from his mouth and not from your headcanon:
"Sanji's attacks powerful"
"Luffy's attacks weak"
Doffy using armament to defend against Luffy's attacks

VS

Sanji's attacks getting coat diffed

power ful , and he proceeds to laugh his ass off ; while dude drops to his knee from red hawk

Vastly better Portrayal:
Luffy: “I wanna beat the billion berry man at his best.”
Marco: “Holding off two pirates worth over a billion is too difficult.”

Big Mom goes on a rampage in WCI near Katakuri: “There’s no way to stop her but with cake.”

Big Mom goes on a rampage in Udon near Queen: “I have an idea” and puts big mom in chains.

Luffys post WCI bounty by beating Kata, Cracker, destroying WCI, and establishing a fleet : 180 million above Queens.

Katas bounty: 260 million below Queens.

There truly is a reason not a single person in verse would think Kata > Queen

he turned it off ? he says armament but seconds later he turns it off ; onyl sanji brainers think like that , where is the panel where doffy says armament in sanji's clash schizo ?

Doffy using armament to defend against Luffy's attacks

VS

Sanji's attacks getting coat diffed

power ful , and he proceeds to laugh his ass off ; while dude drops to his knee from red hawk

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I love what happened to him. Very fitting. Awesome antagonist for Book 1.
The show writers did a great job consistently making his pride his downfall.
Underestimated Zuko and lost the duel. Got schooled by Iroh when trying to attack Zuko from behind.
Burned down his own ships while angrily trying to attack Aang.
Got the spirits extremely pissed at him for killing one for his own "legend".

Vastly better Portrayal:
Luffy: “I wanna beat the billion berry man at his best.”
Marco: “Holding off two pirates worth over a billion is too difficult.”

Big Mom goes on a rampage in WCI near Katakuri: “There’s no way to stop her but with cake.”

Big Mom goes on a rampage in Udon near Queen: “I have an idea” and puts big mom in chains.

Luffys post WCI bounty by beating Kata, Cracker, destroying WCI, and establishing a fleet : 180 million above Queens.

Katas bounty: 260 million below Queens.

There truly is a reason not a single person in verse would think Kata > Queen
" I wanna beat a billion berry man at his best"

Also Luffy *ran away and played hide and seek*

Don't give the bullshit he said that Kaya observation is getting weaker

Luffy can't hit Kaya and was getting bullied and ran away

That's the billion berry man at his best go beat him

21 Hits ( 13 Post PU ) to take out a Plague Less Distracted Queen who already got hit by his own bombs , Marco , Chopper .

Fighting a Plague Less Queen Or Queen The Plague ; the difference between them is like fighting King without Fire and King the Wild Fire .

They fought for like 15 minutes and the fight was one sidded- that moment where Sanji was numb because of his genes, 20 moves or so is not much, these can be served in under 1 minute, Luffy needed 10 h vs craker in wcl. Queen vs Sanji sucked because the entire fight was like a plot device for Sanji, it was more about lore, germa and shet

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The show writers did a great job consistently making his pride his downfall.
Underestimated Zuko and lost the duel. Got schooled by Iroh when trying to attack Zuko from behind.
Burned down his own ships while angrily trying to attack Aang.
Got the spirits extremely pissed at him for killing one for his own "legend".
You can tell that he’s gotten promotion after promotion due to his zeal and wanton violence over his strategic thinking and competency. The second he gets challenged, he drops any level of higher thinking and planning.

IMO it was a great way to show what the fire nation leadership is like. Zhao sets the example that there’s probably dozens like him in the military, as the story veered to the infinitely more competent Azula

Status
Not open for further replies.