Chainsaw Man - Chapter 131 - Taste of Crap

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters
Could have / should have spread the revelation over the last two chapters (including this one) as the last one failed miserably.

You know like having one tiny panel of Nayuta somewhere or of Fami or of a means of communication between Fami and Fall. Then people would speculate of what's going on, generate some hype, have something more to look forward to.

It felt like a messy filler that concluded in an abrupt ending of a quarter chapter.

Anyways, now I'm getting the impression that War is literally at war with itself and that's why she has the split personality instead of having its own body. It's the best way to portray war this way, without inner conflict what else is there to give this character a semblance of war?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Great chapter. Figured Falli and Fami were in cahoots but seems like Fami might be even more powerful than I thought. And Nayuta and Fami seem to know each other well I believe. But Nayuta couldn't figure out it was Yoru tho?

This page lmao

Figured there was something more to Fami than her just being the bad guy.

Could have / should have spread the revelation over the last two chapters (including this one) as the last one failed miserably.

You know like having one tiny panel of Nayuta somewhere or of Fami or of a means of communication between Fami and Fall. Then people would speculate of what's going on, generate some hype, have something more to look forward to.

It felt like a messy filler that concluded in an abrupt ending of a quarter chapter.

Anyways, now I'm getting the impression that War is literally at war with itself and that's why she has the split personality instead of having its own body. It's the best way to portray war this way, without inner conflict what else is there to give this character a semblance of war?

these last 2 chapters work great together but not on a weekly basis, still better than most

All about human desires.
So the devils are embodiments of fears, but they crave human desires and their happy moments, their ikigai in a way. Wonder what the overall philosophy is meant to be in this manga.
Yeah, I also wonder what could be the end story of this world, as the devil's cannot be killed, they always reborn. Will humanized Control Devil somehow make devil society a better place to preserve human culture because pizza is awesome? Who knows :)