Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonko Saga had :
Zou Island (on Zunisha)
WCi : Main Island and Cacao Island
Wano : Wano regions (act 1, 2) and Onigashima (act 3)
You could say Wano had 2 sub-arcs

Final Saga :
Egghead (and Reverie flashbacks)
Elbaf
Beehive
Roadster & Laugh Tale
Final war : Marineford and Mariejois

I don't mind Broccoli and Blind Luigi slander because they're so obviously Zoro/Sanji fights that i find it hilarious how their fandoms are digging their own graves. At least Sanji fans have realised that their mans portrayal is dependent on the future Admiral fight and hopped on the train. Zoro fans will keep creating slander threads but end up putting Fuji above Kaido and BM the day Zoro fights him, having to counter argue against all the opinions they created themselves.
:zosleepy:
You're so desperate for Zoro to fight Fujitora, there's no Zoro and Lanji, Zoro stands on his own and he fights whoever is the 2nd strongest, if you say Fuji is the 2nd strongest/most important Marine then I'll believe you. :risiup:

You're so desperate for Zoro to fight Fujitora, there's no Zoro and Lanji, Zoro stands on his own and he fights whoever is the 2nd strongest, if you say Fuji is the 2nd strongest/most important Marine then I'll believe you. :risiup:
Sry bud. Fuji and Ryokugyu have Zoro and Sanji written all over them. Best bet is Fuji leaving and Zoro fighting Kizaru.

Says the kid that spends 90% pf his time making sanji slamder threads then pings me of all people

It’s ok when you bother me but when i do it back it’s a problem now? Sensitive Pussies fr lol
We were talking about a serious racism incident that happened in Spain you idiot not about a cartoon character.

Huh ? When luffy mastered acoc he literally had a moment of splitting the skies and kaido acknowledging him as someone he can go toe to toe with him
That’s a new level of power
I meant luffy having his gears based on his levels.

And luffy didn’t consider his power to go up to that next gear until he used awakening and that was what was deemed the most ridiculous power in the world.

This bloke downplays Admirals 24/7, gonna be fun seeing him have a meltdown and wank the shit out of Kizaru soon
:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.