Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coincidence? i dont think so.

But what we can expect from one country that the president of the football federation is a big nazi support.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Who the fuck said that ? it all started by you saying sanji needs MASSIVE PU to handle yc1 and i proved u wrong, now u are just talking about something else entierly.
You didn't prove shit dude. Lmfao. You just stated your cope that has nothing to do with the actual story.

Sanji is not portrayed as a combatant that can handle people like King.

Zoro needed AdvCoC to finally change the course of the fight for his benefit. Sanji doesn't even have AdvCoA let alone AdvCoC.

It's just pointless for you to keep trying this cope.

Sanji is not on Zoro's level and never will be. Maybe if he had different motivation and story direction you'd have something to justify it.

Not with his current character.

not really going to argue this. There are multiple panels of him doing it.
Post automatically merged:

He cheap shotted BM but got negged 1v1
kidd "matching" fat mom punch like its something hard lmao, jimbei did more then that, kidd was useless all the fight and did nothing to big mom, law 99% kidd 1% and im being generous :suresure:

But what we can expect from one country that the president of the football federation is a big nazi support.
The president of Spain's football federation?
Idk much about football but so much shit happened during the world cup with exploited and deported workers, football as a whole is some dirty ass business

You didn't prove shit dude. Lmfao. You just stated your cope that has nothing to do with the actual story.

Sanji is not portrayed as a combatant that can handle people like King.

Zoro needed AdvCoC to finally change the course of the fight for his benefit. Sanji doesn't even have AdvCoA let alone AdvCoC.

It's just pointless for you to keep trying this cope.

Sanji is not on Zoro's level and never will be. Maybe if he had different motivation and story direction you'd have something to justify it.

Not with his current character.
sanji will need 100 kicks to defeat a YC1 maybe

Get over yourself

All of Europe is EXTREMELY racist

same with Asia

And the Middle East is EXTREMELY homophobic as well

North America is way better
Idk about Asia/Middle East but im from Europe and i've been to more than 20 countries in the last decade.
Cant say they are extremely racist at all.

Most of EU countries have accept literally millions upon millions of refugees from Africa/Middle East.
Sure there are some people that dont like/want them, some other are far right-wing supporters but thats not the majority.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass

The president of Spain's football federation?
Idk much about football but so much shit happened during the world cup with exploited and deported workers, football as a whole is some dirty ass business
Dudes, go to Twitter

Idk about Asia/Middle East but im from Europe and i've been to more than 20 countries in the last decade.
Cant say they are extremely racist at all.

Most of EU countries have accept literally millions upon millions of refugees from Africa/Middle East.
Sure there are some people that dont like/want them, some other are far right-wing supporters but thats not the majority.
You never heard about how SE Asian workers are treated like slaves in the gulf States ?

not enough ryo/fuji memes around the internet.
I don't mind Broccoli and Blind Luigi slander because they're so obviously Zoro/Sanji fights that i find it hilarious how their fandoms are digging their own graves. At least Sanji fans have realised that their mans portrayal is dependent on the future Admiral fight and hopped on the train. Zoro fans will keep creating slander threads but end up putting Fuji above Kaido and BM the day Zoro fights him, having to counter argue against all the opinions they created themselves.
:zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.