Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come?
Haki > all is a funny sentance coming from someone beaten by an awakening, and he himself would barely be low top tier without the devil fruit that gives him the ultimate defence and physical boost.
Not to mention his wind slashes and fire attacks.

Haki is naturally the most essential power, no one is cracking the top tier without cream of the crop haki, but there are multiple types of haki with countless fighting styles that come add to the equation.
The strongest had the best of both worlds which is Whitebeard
i think u are also forgetting the example that guy used in order to prove it
the example was gold d roger , the pirate king who reached the top solely with the help of haki
and the ' awakening ' state used against kaido was also coated with coc
with the opponent himself announcing why he will win against kaido

haki is the powerup with the highest potential
it simply has the narrative of the strongest ability in the verse with no other ability even coming close .

the example was gold d roger , the pirate king who reached the top solely with the help of haki

it simply has the narrative of the strongest ability in the verse with no other ability even coming close .
Then why did oda have luffy reach a new level of power when he gained awakening and not when he gained CoC coating?

Everyone has haki, and as I said it is the most essential. Doesn't change what I said.
Guess we'll see what the remaining powerhouses like Dragon and Imu come up with

Ledon is more worried with the gender of a fictional character than with the spoilers, but with the racism that Vini Jr suffered he didn't give a fuck, he called arabs homophobic but his country is one big racist farm.
Chill out bro its stupid to call a whole country racists.
I've been to several Spain cities they are cool and open minded guys, someone could argue that Catalans are a bit to hardcore but thats it.
You cant blame everyone based on some football extremist monkeys that could kill their neighbor if he insults his favorite football club.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sanji is a mutant
Like an X-Men,
Thank you.

I can always count on you.

I knew you'd come up with this explanation which only proves my point. Not in a bad way.

It's really pointless to scale Sanji off of the fact that he healed up faster. It's only natural it will occur with him.

Zoro will heal longer if he takes too much damage cause he is normal not modified. Even Luffy too.

I've been to several Spain cities they are cool and open minded guys, someone could argue that Catalans are a bit to hardcore but thats it.
You cant blame everyone based on some football extremist monkeys that could kill their neighbor if he insults his favorite football club.
I can blame everyone since they be quiet while Vini was called monkey in every stadium what he played.

The issue with Mihawk (for me personally) has nothing to do with powerscaling, it has to do with aligning him to a legitimate group. Ive been thinking about this more, but CG might honestly be the perfect group depending in what Oda does with them.

Take into account what remains in terms of factions:

- Revolutionaries: Allies
- Kizaru's army: Irrelevant to Mihawk
- Blackbeard: Has Shiryu
- Shanks: Has Beckman
- Akainu: Has Fuji and Ryo, Mihawk is on the polar opposite spectrum vs. Marines
- Imu: Has Ghandi or even a God Knight

CG, for now, is comprised of 2 former villains and Mihawk. There is some likelyhood that they align with Moria and Doffy at least. But I wonder if itll go further on recruitment. You have Weevil potentially. You have potential alignment with the Underworld or some other former ID prisoners (we'll see). And who knows where the Burned Man fits into this.

This is why I think the battle for One Piece is between all 4 Yonko after the 4th RP is taken or at that point. Anyone with PK ambition (Blackbeard, Shanks(?), Croc, Moria, Doffy, Buggy, etc) will lose by this point. Fights will be handled more in a chaotic free for all, culminating into whomever wins in each. Im talking about each battle being a group of 4 (and laughably Buggy with Luffy, Shanks and Blackbeard).

So on one hand, I absolutely think Mihawk should be Zoro's last fight, but on the other, I almost cant see him lasting beyond Laugh Tale, just as I cant see the same for BB or Shanks for now (unless one of them pulls a Houdini with One Piece and is in the final war).

The person who becomes PK kills the ambition for the rest. Buggy's chapter in 1082 solidifies that Mihawk will be present for this moment, so its hard for me to see anything beyond it right now.

Tldr:
- Mihawk is in CG
- CG is going after One Piece
- The other 3 Yonko are aiming for the same thing.
- Only 1 victor = 3 losers.
- There is a high chance that going after one piece occurs before taking down the WG. Maaaaybe Akainu and the Marines take part in this war near Laugh Tale, but the WG is not the same entity.

Get over yourself

All of Europe is EXTREMELY racist

same with Asia

And the Middle East is EXTREMELY homophobic as well

North America is way better

Ledon is more worried with the gender of a fictional character than with the spoilers, but with the racism that Vini Jr suffered he didn't give a fuck, he called arabs homophobic but his country is one big racist farm.
You calling Spain a racist farm, i came across these articles a few days ago
https://www.theguardian.com/global-.../rape-abuse-claims-spains-strawberry-industry

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...landmark-challenge-sexual-abuse-meat-industry

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...emic-in-spains-strawberry-farms-report-claims

Football ultras are just the loud minority, trust me, i know a bunch. They definitely don't represent an entire country lol.

Oh yes he fought so many people. Somehow only one fight was 1 vs 1. Rest are fucking momentary clashes dude.

If you genuinely think Sanji can stand up to Zoro then it's only correct to assume that YOU don't read One Piece.
Who the fuck said that ? it all started by you saying sanji needs MASSIVE PU to handle yc1 and i proved u wrong, now u are just talking about something else entierly.

Status
Not open for further replies.