Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

It seems that the Zoan fruits are the most powerful fruits in One Piece. First, Kaidou possesses a mythical dragon that represents strength in Oda's Japanese culture. Luffy is the God of the Sun, and now Imu transforms into a creature capable of absorbing Sabo's fire. The Five Elders are all monsters, and out of all living beings in the world, on land, sea, and air, Kaidou is the STRONGEST LIVING CREATURE. URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

The problem is there is no 6 man group in SHP. So either:
1. Saturn goes down and the EB5 take down Imu and the gorosei

Or

2. The gorosei don’t fight the straw hats

I like option 2 personally lmao
I think we are looking at this too reductively. It doesnt just have to be the crew.

The ones that fight the Gorosei can easily be Zoro, Sanji, Sabo, Kid and Law, whom are basically Luffy's strongest and closest allies.

Then you can have the rest (i.e. 7 Strawhats + Supernova allies (Killer, Urouge, Bonney, Drake, Hawkins, Apoo, and Bege) + Revo commanders fight God Knights, CP0, Kong, etc.

Its going to be a big mess lol, especially now we know that they fight. I dont even think the Marines will be involved at this part, they'll lose earlier

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now did you guys understand why BB was searching for Darkness DF? If Gorosei and Imu all have Hax DF abilities, plus Luffy has God Nika Hax, there is no way to beat them with Haki.

Kaido can say Haki all he wants, he lost vs. Luffy's Hax. BB knew Haki alone wasn't enough.

Another big step for BB being Final Villain via having the best DF abilities, not Imu.

Joy's opposite is not Sad though, Joy's opposite should be Agony or Misery. Which suits with how BB's Darkness takes more pain than usual.
Then Luffy vs Blackbeard will be the most dumbest and fraudulent plot armor Oda will ever give to Luffy.

Realistically. BB just taps Luffy and Nika is gone and all Luffy has left is Haki and we know it wasn't enough.

Luffy needed a combination of AdvCoC + Nika to defeat Kaido ( via plot armor still ).

Status
Not open for further replies.