Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SakazOuki @MarineHQ honestly i'm completely lost.
Fujitora/Ryokugyu does scream Zoro/Sanji battle considering their dynamic, but Oda is simply not treating Issho like a bad guy who deserves to get beat the shit out of by the protagonists.
Imo its just an alignment of ideals. Fuji likes them, but it doesnt mean he wont fight them I'd say. He may just "test" Zoro and if/when he loses, he roots for him to take down the oppressive regime that is looming over them.

Idk we'll see.

I think we are looking at this too reductively. It doesnt just have to be the crew.

The ones that fight the Gorosei can easily be Zoro, Sanji, Sabo, Kid and Law, whom are basically Luffy's strongest and closest allies.

Then you can have the rest (i.e. 7 Strawhats + Supernova allies (Killer, Urouge, Bonney, Drake, Hawkins, Apoo, and Bege) + Revo commanders fight God Knights, CP0, Kong, etc.

Its going to be a big mess lol, especially now we know that they fight. I dont even think the Marines will be involved at this part, they'll lose earlier
Who do you think the Admirals lose too? And when in the story would it make sense?

Now did you guys understand why BB was searching for Darkness DF? If Gorosei and Imu all have Hax DF abilities, plus Luffy has God Nika Hax, there is no way to beat them with Haki.

Kaido can say Haki all he wants, he lost vs. Luffy's Hax. BB knew Haki alone wasn't enough.

Another big step for BB being Final Villain via having the best DF abilities, not Imu.

Joy's opposite is not Sad though, Joy's opposite should be Agony or Misery. Which suits with how BB's Darkness takes more pain than usual.
Stop it

Imu is the FV
Teach is just the 2nd last Villain

Status
Not open for further replies.