Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This lame excuse is being overused at this point.

Everything Oda fumbles is magically a set up:suresure:
I think people really do mistake Oda's ability to recontextualize past events to fit the current ideas he has as him having god tier planning skills.
Same thing happened with the Venture Bros and how all of it's plot beats are bizarre but make complete sense, yet were almost always conceptualized out of nowhere.

Imo this is how the rest of the series will go;

Egghead —> Raftel —> Fighting at Marineford —> Fighting the WG forces stop Mary Geose after beatithe Navy.

it’s already been hinted at that Mary Geose will be sieged and surrounded. To do this you need the marines, stationed at the bottom of the red wall, gone and beaten.
People just don't get this. Akainu can fight Luffy while Dragon and Co fulfill their duty as the scabbards at the Holy Land and then Luffy moves on to do what they failed at.

Oda always re-uses the scabbard theme in every boss fight.

Based on research, dunno if it fits though

Satrurn : represents animals like cat, asses, hare, wolves, bear, crocodile, serpents and venomous creatures, buffaloes, camels. It also represents birds like eel, sea fish, bats and owls.

Jupiter: represents animals like horse, ox, elephant, stag, and domestic animals. It also represents eagle, peacock, pheasant, whale, dolphin etc.

Mars : represents animals like tiger, wolf and other savage beasts, elephant, hunting dog. It also represents birds like hawk, kite, vultures and other birds of prey.

Mercury: represents animals like dog, goat, ape, weasel, fox, parrot and reptiles.

Venus: represents animals like goat, panther, bull. It also represents birds like dove, sparrow, and wren.

I am not talking about this aspect.

This series literally has talking fishes, I know this.

What's not realistic is Gorosei and Imu allowing one Commander level guy to escape after a fodder protects him from an attack:seriously:

Sabo and Cobra should be dead together. I know Sabo won't die cause he's under plot armor but still.

It's a bad look for them.

Also Wapol escaping and Vivi tagging along next to a bunch of trained assassin killers who have Haki and speed.
Imu and Gorosei were likely not prepared and back on their heels. Fault them for not thinking fast.

I can see the Wapol/Vivi escape being suspect but OP is not reality. Half of the time it is downright silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.