Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Whitebeard even said Teach wasn’t the one to shoulder the centuries of history. He’s just another Xebec, a failed Joyboy.
Doesn't necessarily mean what you think it means. Whitebeard could have said that simply because the one Roger is waiting for is someone who'd free the world from the WG. However Blackbeard isn't that guy simply because he on the opposite wants to control the world, basically like an evil D and thus it makes sense why it goes against Roger's ideology, but because Blackbeard's ideals are antagonists to Roger's vision doesn't mean it couldn't actually happen. There could be a scenario where Blackbeard does manage to overthrow Imu and becoming King of the world until Luffy beats him and free the world

The fact that Blackbeard is among Imu's targets at least implies they'd meet, and after that point, it's up in the air, which direction Oda would want to take

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Its literally the most teased arc in this series lol. It may be self contained, but that does not mean it wont be significant

Also, Luffy was directly confirmed to have taken the longest route to Lodestar from Wano. If Kid was in the middle, and Law was the shortest, then he should at least have 2 more stops before that point. Laws intended destinstion may have just been the Burned Mans territory. Imo, the following is more likely:

- Egghead
- Elbaf
- 4th RP/Burned Mans territory
- Lodestar/Laugh Tale
- Final War
At best, I’d say the RP and Elbaf arcs are fused together. Can’t see that much time being given to both.

Again, I know this. But Oda could use some seriousness and tension from time to time.

Cobra protecting Sabo? C'mon man.

Wapol running thru walls and Vivi tagging along in a room full of trained assassin killers with Haki and Rokushiki techniques.

FOR REAL

LEGIT
Well but I mean, at least Cobra died when protecting Sabo. It could have been much worse, e. g. Sabo rescuing Cobra.

yamato and law will fight weaker opponent than zoro and sanji (at best maybe an admiral unless they officailay join sh or grand fleet to have chance to fight main villanes ) they're not that important enough anymore rival game is over
Nah, Yamato and Zoro are equal. Yamato fought Kaido alone for an extended period of time for Luffy to recover. Zoro cut Kaido once. Law is way beyond Sanji's level. Law's df is far beyond Germa tech.

New theory on how Teach can be the final villain:

Somehow, Saturn will end up being defeated/killed/imprisoned during the events at Egghead, but Borsalino and the others won't be aware. Devon will disguise herself as him and return to Mary Geoise. Or, alternatively, Lafitte will hypnotize Saturn.

Kuzan will defeat Garp. Capturing Koby was part of a plan to bait Garp. Teach will make a deal with the WG to imprison/eliminate Garp in exchange for becoming king. Sengoku mentioned that the government wanted Garp eliminated because of his insubordination to the Celestial Dragons. This is the perfect opportunity for them to get rid of an insubordinate and powerful soldier, and a D as well.

Devon/Saturn will invite Teach to Mary Geoise, and Teach and his crew will defeat the 5 Elders, and kill Imu and steal his fruit.

Then, Teach will sit his fatass on the throne and become King of the World

Thoughts? @Jailer @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @Blother Fertitta
Good fan fic but Lolda doesn't have the balls

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Doesn't necessarily mean what you think it means. Whitebeard could have said that simply because the one Roger is waiting for is someone who'd free the world from the WG. However Blackbeard isn't that guy simply because he on the opposite wants to control the world, basically like an evil D and thus it makes sense why it goes against Roger's ideology, but because Blackbeard's ideals are antagonists to Roger's vision doesn't mean it couldn't actually happen. There could be a scenario where Blackbeard does manage to overthrow Imu and becoming King of the world until Luffy beats him and free the world

The fact that Blackbeard is among Imu's targets at least implies they'd meet, and after that point, it's up in the air, which direction Oda would want to take
No, that’s not what Whitebeard — Oda — is saying. Blackbeard overthrowing and usurping the world government contradicts this. Because Luffy is not shouldering the centuries of history and overthrowing the world (as Sengoku fears) by battling Teach atop Mary Geose. Teach has bo connection to the atrocities of the world government.

yamato and law will fight weaker opponent than zoro and sanji (at best maybe an admiral unless they officailay join sh or grand fleet to have chance to fight main villanes ) they're not that important enough anymore rival game is over
Law's OP OP no mi is the key to the treasure of marejois. He's like one of the top 5 most important characters

Interesting take, but how confident are you with Fuji staying loyal to the WG with everything considered so far? I think it’s likely he deflects or has a fight with Ryokugyu or Akainu.

Also, do you think Luffy beats Kizaru and Saturn escapes?
I dont think he changes his stance, marines still enact justice against Piracy. He likes Luffy and his crew, but that does not mean he's going to ally with them directly.

Yes I think Luffy fights Kizaru and Saturn in the end is fine (and gets the Seraphim). They escape with Vegapunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.