Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teach and BBP will beat Cross Guild + RHP
Luffy beats Teach

The final saga doesn't need guys who aren't Ds or part of Imu top squad
Laugh Tale -> Battle vs WG

Shanks amongst all other Yonko will fight in a 4 way battle where only the SHs will be on top. Maybbbee Blackbeard manages to survive to swoop in and become the true FV but I doubt it

Sorry Jo, I dont agree lol. I think we need to stop assuming the fight for one piece will be these simplistic 1v1 fights.

All 4 Yonko are now gunning for the treasure. Its going to be fucking chaos.
You don't agree because just like Teach/akainh fans,
You wish Shanks could be some major player to be FV or so

You guys should just give it up, Shanks was never meant to be Luffy's Major opponent or outlast Teach
Teach isn't FV

Imu vs Joyboy (Luffy)
Gorosei vs SNs & Wings

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Context: WB is talking about the man Roger waits. BB is not trying to be that LOL.

LMAO WB talks shit from his ass about BB not being the man Roger waits of course BB is not the man Roger waits, also WB didn't know BB can steal 2 DF powers.

BB will replace Imu as Xebec wanted to be the King of the World.
Whitebeard is outright stating that Blackbeard will not be the one to shoulder the centuries of history.

It's not him. Not his role in the story.

Blackbeard also cannot replace the World Government, for the simplest of reasons being Blackbeard cannot represent the atrocities and tragedies of the 900 years under Tenryuubito rule. He can be evil and terrible in his own right, but he does not have the continuity to claim he represents those damages.

It's like saying if Greenbull replaced Kaido in Wano, the scabbards could fight and beat him to make up for the 20 years of Orochi/Kaido's rule. It doesn't work like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.