Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'll admit that the current Mythical Zoan stuff is boring compared to giving them Logias/Paramecias but I'm still interested a bit in seeing where the story goes from here.
Surely Oda can't fuck up the ending that's been built up to for 20 years, right?
Please for the love of God I don't want another ending like Eren admitting that he made his mom die and that he's a simp for Mikasa.
Oh, he won't deliver and this is not me insulting/being negative towards his work. He simply won't deliver. He has a problem focusing on the present in the manga and shy's away from some things or completely forgets/abandons them.

Oda recently said that new readers don't have to bother about the previous 1000 chapters because all they need to pay attention to is the present and he will adjust it.

This is literally a mocking of everyone who spent 5 or more years reading this expecting some loopholes to get a proper explanation that can satisfy.

Nah, Yamato and Zoro are equal. Yamato fought Kaido alone for an extended period of time for Luffy to recover. Zoro cut Kaido once. Law is way beyond Sanji's level. Law's df is far beyond Germa tech.
i also think law is stronger than sanji right now (altough not by much) but wont be in EoS
every shs will get stronger in between arks (ark to ark) so for me current zoro > wano zoro >= yamato = current law > current sanji (i think he will get some sort of pu in this arc maybe vegapunk will do some thing to him mads plot will probably be a bigger part of this ark or maybe in after ark before elbaf)

Every plot right now leads to Teach and Imu
There's no 3rd villain as big of a threat as these 2

Egghead / Sabo/ Vivi Reverie plots --> Imu
Egghead / Amazon Lily /pudding/coby plots -> Teach

Akainu and Shanks, are just Cracker/Jack of this Saga
While Teach is BM + Katakuri (might lose in 2v1 or just 1v1) , Imu is Kaido (raid boss )

Status
Not open for further replies.