Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't write anymore. I am not going to praise shitty story with not compelling direction and consistency.

Cobra protects Sabo from an attack to allow him to escape:seriously:

Vivi escapes a room full of trained assassin killers by taggin along with Wapol who runs away while eating the walls:seriously:

Amazing 10/10 Chapter Goda Masterpiece more please. :seriously:
I'm so glad I'm not as miserable as you, nitpicking every little thing in every chapter lol

So this is figured out:

Joy Boy, his crew & allies plus their descendants are D's.
This current pirate era's ramp up is basically a repeat of what happened during the void century.
For some reason, joy boy and his rebellion failed (probably because this "great cleansing" thing also happened back then)
All the Dawn stuff is making consolidated sense.

Question is:
Whats going to be different, that will be significant enough to make them succeed now compared to last time?
:lumazed:
this. imagine thinking this guy won't be an ally of the SHs

So Major Lee Hung was right. Fujitora deliberately let the slaves escapes.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @Elder Lee Hung
if you think fuji leaves that means he's going to help the straw hat's

get ready for fuji v akainu
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Based on research the planet saturn represent birds :saturn:

Mythical fiery bird WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
imu the space dragon will surely taste the grandmaster's blade

:tchpepe:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
They have no such rules.

Admirals couldn't do it because CDs were literally right next to them so it would risk hurting them.
Gorosei are above CDs
Why the quote I literally said this.

Akainu would have Gorosei barking at him if Ryokugyu and Fujitora went all out and kill some CDs in the proccess.

Maybe a small arc not worth mentioning
Its literally the most teased arc in this series lol. It may be self contained, but that does not mean it wont be significant

Also, Luffy was directly confirmed to have taken the longest route to Lodestar from Wano. If Kid was in the middle, and Law was the shortest, then he should at least have 2 more stops before that point. Laws intended destination may have just been the Burned Mans territory. Imo, the following is more likely:

- Egghead
- Elbaf
- 4th RP/Burned Mans territory
- Lodestar/Laugh Tale
- Final War

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Lmao, WB never said that shit.

WB said BB is not JoyBoy that Roger waits.

Of course he isn't, he will be the opposite side of JoyBoy.

Imu will fall before that, Imu is not in One Piece race.

Teach has 2 DFs, Xebec didn't have.

Imu is a DF user.
Teach has 2 DFs.

Imu is not in One Piece race.
Teach is in One Piece race.

Teach wants to be the king of the world as well, he will replace Imu, keep crying.

โ€œyouโ€™re not himโ€ฆSomeday one will arise who will challenge the the world.. And shoulder centuries of history.โ€

Itโ€™s blatant. Teach was never destined to be the final villain, Luffy has to be the one to take down the world government.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
New theory on how Teach can be the final villain:

Somehow, Saturn will end up being defeated/killed/imprisoned during the events at Egghead, but Borsalino and the others won't be aware. Devon will disguise herself as him and return to Mary Geoise. Or, alternatively, Lafitte will hypnotize Saturn.

Kuzan will defeat Garp. Capturing Koby was part of a plan to bait Garp. Teach will make a deal with the WG to imprison/eliminate Garp in exchange for becoming king. Sengoku mentioned that the government wanted Garp eliminated because of his insubordination to the Celestial Dragons. This is the perfect opportunity for them to get rid of an insubordinate and powerful soldier, and a D as well.

Devon/Saturn will invite Teach to Mary Geoise, and Teach and his crew will defeat the 5 Elders, and kill Imu and steal his fruit.

Then, Teach will sit his fatass on the throne and become King of the World

Thoughts? @Jailer @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @Blother Fertitta

Again, I know this. But Oda could use some seriousness and tension from time to time.

Cobra protecting Sabo? C'mon man.

Wapol running thru walls and Vivi tagging along in a room full of trained assassin killers with Haki and Rokushiki techniques.

FOR REAL

LEGIT
Thereโ€™s no excuse for none of this lol itโ€™s trash. Oda will sacrifice logic for the plot to continue no matter how stupid it looks

Sabo should not escape 6 โ€œtop tiersโ€ in any scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.