Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not getting top tier vibes at all rather some zoan mess like the beast pirates lol I take back my words regarding the Gorosei for now... they look very cheap.

Imu could have been such a marvellous character with a zoan like luffys that enables him to control the ocean in its enterity plus other powers. This huge teeth creature doesn't really convince me... and why is everyone able to spy on them and they cannot notice. Wheres future vision lol...

hm?
I literally made a thread about which Gorosei was the strongest.

I just don't think they are top tiers. They are at most Jack level to me, maybe even weaker
bro its shounen if they are end game opponent of major characters then they are op its simple logic most major characters will be top tier before final war they need at least opponent in their level if not stronger

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I will love it if Imu-sama falls and Blackbeard takes his place, just like he arrived at Marineford to continue the war when Sengoku and the others thought everything was over after Whitebeard's death.

Zoro fans said Lucci and Kaku was another parallel to Luffy and Zoro

Then we get Lucci and Jabra together :kobeha:

Jabra and Khalifa as well

Oda is bodying Zoro fans claims so hard its crazy :ihaha:

Oda should have at least read some Cthulu Mythos, Azatoth is one of the best models to take as a God like characters, hell take some Cristian Mythology.

At least distinguish the King of the World for centuries from your average villain.
This is lazy as fuck.

Tho granted One piece has been over 1000 chapters. Imu came a bit late, but he shouldn't have. He should have been around since pre time skip so Oda can at least portray him as unique.

Sweat to God, Mihawk's words feel like they fit his character, they have nuance and uniqueness to them like this

|If he can write Mihawk in unique enough way, he clearly has capability, Imu is literally king of the world, his words should be far more nuanced.

Now it makes me think Oda doesn't give much shits about Imu

That is the core of my disappointment.
Hearing Imu speaks, he/she/it/they sounds like your every day run of the mill villain with basic arrogance.
It doesn't feel like I am hearing God or King of the World speak, Mihawk's words sound more impactful that Imus.

To portray a God like character, least Oda could have done is take some notes from Kishimoto, on how he portrayed Sage of Six paths, Kaguya etc.

Tho best thing to do would be take some notes from mythology since Oda loves Hinduism and Buddhism reference. Read some ancient texts like Mahabharrata, Ramayan, maybe some Greek and Norse mythology.

Imu literally sounds like a typical One Piece villain.
And that's disappointing.
He shouldn't be your run of the mill Mythical Zoan, his words, his conflicts shouldn't be like your average evil pirate or corrupt Marine.
Well, now that you say that I kinda get it…

I remember hearing Hagoromo speak, it was very formal. The kind of speaking you’d expect from a really old person. If I remember correctly, he even changed the way he spoke shortly after so that Naruto could understand. :milaugh:

This isn’t the last time we‘ll see Imu, so Oda still has some time to improve their character.

…As long as he doesn’t give them the Vegapunk treatment. :catsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.