Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bro...why casually ignore his plot with Gorosei, God Valley lineage, hidden words with Roger, his actual intention on taking One Piece, attacking Luffy's fleet, feeding Luffy his fruit intentionally? Why reduce it to just "surpassing Shanks" lmao?
That's why I said Shanks getting off screened nearly clears his character away in earlier posts. He's got some mysteries, but his story purpose is based around being a milestone for Luffy.
King of an 800 year old kingdom that is the reason why the world is horrible is a way bigger deal than a dark foil

BB is cool, but he just lost his spot once it became clear his narrative is solely the PK one
Yup. Imu-sama's introduction devalued every other major antagonist left in the series, for better or worse.
D-Did you just compare Dragon who was hyped since chapter 100, Garp's son and Luffy's father, introduced as the most wanted man, opposing WG as his 1 goal

to fucking scabbards, law and wyper?
:kaidowhat:

Dragon is not gonna accomplish literally 1 thing he's been doing for 1000 chapters?
You're reading a shonen written by an author who has an obsession with the MC and has already had Sabo's hype eclipse Dragon's, literally written in his panels.

Dragon won't be taking down the big bad of the series. TBF the character hasn't earned or deserved any of that. His ignorance of Imu-sama's existence really hammers in the fact that Dragon's not gonna be the one to topple the WG.

You're desperation isn't even funny, ngl.
You said Hancock high-diffs Yami BB. :suresure:
Hancock should win this around high difficulty. It's very likely she has barrier Haki and any direct attack with his DF is doing critical damage, Teach's saving grace is his fruit but IDK. Man's a little fond of women, so I think he'll be susceptible to Boa's charms.

You don't understand how badly BB negs DF users like Imu.

Status
Not open for further replies.