Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet oda will pair up Zoro and sanjis final opponents immediately after those feats like he does every time.
Right because “pairing up” means they are equal power levels… Right? Like how king and Queen are equal power levels of even close to each other right?

And of course you’ll ignore how Zoro doesn’t even use Ashura to beat King while Sanji’s gotta say how this is all his best shit ever to beat Queen

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Luffy vs Imu and the rest of the SHs(Mainly Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe, Franky, and Robin) vs the Five Elders.

Zoro vs Evil Gandhi

Sanji vs The Young Blonde Elder

Jinbe, Franky, and Robin vs the other three.

I'm not too sure if Nami, Chopper, and Usopp will fight them as well, if they do then I can maybe see Usopp and Chopper tag team with Franky and Nami tag team with Robin.
law, sulong bepo and yamato?:seriously:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
perfect dude, cuz that is not the end goal for Zoro:suresure: but this dude here::pepehawk:
Oh, by all means.

You don't see me preaching some "sanji is fighting the world's strongest kickers because zoro is fighting the world's strongest swordsman".
:handsup:

But there ARE matchups that SCREAM "zoro and sanji" in the story, and people need some dangerous level of cope and denial to still refuse it, especially after all the juggling in Onigashima post Rooftop.

But hey, I'm just here to enjoy the show and have fun seeing MonsterZoro triggering a lot of people.
:kobeha:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro vs Evil Gandhi

Sanji vs The Young Blonde Elder

Jinbe, Franky, and Robin vs the other three.
Jinbe maybe an exception but there is no way Franky or Robin fight an opponent on the same level as Zoro or Sanji.

When Zoro fought Kaku, Franky fought Fukuro... someone with 2.5 times lesser Douriki.
When Zoro fought a Seat of Doflamingo, Franky fought an Executive.
When Zoro fought a Calamity, Franky fought a Tobi Roppo.

And yet Oda did some weird movement and gave zoro a senzu bean just to make sure he fought King while Sanji fought Queen.

But sure.

I find the cope quite amusing.
:moonwalk:
Yeah Zoro fought king, but Sanji never got any feats comparable to Zoro to this day… that’s the thing, he never will as well

Oh, by all means.

You don't see me preaching some "sanji is fighting the world's strongest kickers because zoro is fighting the world's strongest swordsman".
:handsup:

But there ARE matchups that SCREAM "zoro and sanji" in the story, and people need some dangerous level of cope and denial to still refuse it, especially after all the juggling in Onigashima post Rooftop.

But hey, I'm just here to enjoy the show and have fun seeing MonsterZoro triggering a lot of people.
:kobeha:
would be funny if between the 5 gorosei there are major gap in power, aint that a possibility?
there were 5SN on the rooftop and clearly only 2 shined and got advcoc:risiup:

Let see so far everything around the gorosei are still headcanon

What I wish but I am sure Loda will dissapoint is the fact that all future fight around df zoan user will become pure comedy goofy as fuck like g5 vs kaido and that is something that will make tone of fans bitterly angry with Oda:risitasad::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.