Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda does better when he drip feeds hints to the void century when he gives up a cluster dump like this it all feels a bit out of nowhere.

Cobra and Vivi are D's now? Cobra better be smiling when he dies and can someone check to see if Vivi was smiling when she nearly died pre timeskip a few times.

Who else is a D? Smoker? Lolby? Nami?

Sabo getting called Sa D Bo is by far the most cringe inducing thing I've ever read.

:lawsigh:

The most interesting thing about the void century is how the hell does Toki fit into all this?

Was Lily an undercover traitor from the start or did she change halfway through?

Imu swallowing fire makes me believe he has a the Sea Sea Fruit or something like that.
Sa d. Boy

I have no idea why people would ever think that, or more importantly want Imu to be weak.

He represents the ultimate barrier between not only Luffy’s dream, not only Dragon and the revolutionaries dreams, but the freedom of all pirates alike.

How could it not be one of the most disappointing things in the entire manga for someone who represents all these things to be a push over?

Status
Not open for further replies.