Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude doesn’t get that Imu wasn’t hiding, he literally has everything he could ever want or need. There’s no point in doing anything
Looks more like he's the final boss in a massive dungeon.

If he isn't hiding, then why not make himself known as the one sitting on the "empty" throne? What do you think is the point of all the secrecy then?

That possibility disappeared with Imus introduction. The clear connection of King of the World who embodies “The Opposite of Freedom” vs King of the Seas who is the freest man in the world is a clear set up for the finality.

Theres a reason BBs pirates are mostly fodder.
I dont see Luffy caring so much about Imu. I see him caring about defeating Blackbeard who is the one going after his same target,the One Piece. The Revolutionary Army cares about changing the world,not Luffy.

You know that he was hiding for +800 years right ?
Imu wasn't even hiding perse, he IS already the ruler of the world. Xebec wanted IMU'S POSITION but was cucked by Garp and Roger.
There is technically no issue why Imu should do the dirty work, he already has everything. Now he just acts from the shadows and observes. We will see what Imu will do if Luffy becomes Pirate King.

Looks more like he's the final boss in a massive dungeon.

If he isn't hiding, then why not make himself known as the one sitting on the "empty" throne? What do you think is that point of all the secrecy then?
To preserve what he has. Why would he want to deal with Stellys and others who want his throne? It’s easier to just let the lower kings assume they’re all equal so they don’t try to take his throne than it is to constantly be squashing ants and tearing your own government apart.

The secrecy is for the governments sake, not imus.

To be fair characters can wear bandage for superficial wound, look at Garp and Sengoku after MF. Ryokugyu could still pack Weevil imo
I agree. Oda simply is not able to portray injuries properly.
Someone could have heavy internal bleeding and organ rupture and they would still be wearing bandages on their cheeks.

The only thing you can tell is a person was wounded if they have a bandage on their body. We can't determine how serious the wound is.

You because you are not open to other possibilities and even claim that a character like Teach "cant be" the final villain. Its absurd in my opinion.
I am open to other possibilities, its just that the manga literally tells you Blackbeard wont be the one find One Piece and start a war with the WG. This comes from WBs own mouth.

Also....think about this logically. We are heading towards Lodestar/Laugh Tale. The MCs ambition is becoming PK. The other candidates have to lose in order for this to happen. Mariejois and the FI Prophecy are half a world away in the other direction.

Imu wasn't even hiding perse, he IS already the ruler of the world. Xebec wanted IMU'S POSITION but was cucked by Garp and Roger.
There is technically no issue why Imu should do the dirty work, he already has everything. Now he just acts from the shadows and observes. We will see what Imu will do if Luffy becomes Pirate King.
I don't disagree but it's a valid question to ask why Imu holds the notion of an empty throne up instead of declaring to the entire world that a sole reigning leader is there that rules the world with an iron fist as pretty much every shounen FV has done so before him.

When will people realize that fire ain't shit? The supernova tanked that and way more during the raid. Fire is worthless for powerscaling purposes.
Well fire from the fire logia is obviously stronger than regular fire. Ace made snow stop snowing in Drum Island from his passive heat. Sabo destroyed Burgess with a single Hiken when he just obtained the DF. This Sabo is way stronger than DR Sabo.

And yes, it is a great feat. Only large Borobreaths dealt damage to the likes of Luffy - even Nika Luffy was burned by it.

I dont see Luffy caring so much about Imu. I see him caring about defeating Blackbeard who is the one going after his same target,the One Piece. The Revolutionary Army cares about changing the world,not Luffy.
Luffys the sun god Nika, a god of freedom and the greatest enemy to the world government. Luffy grew up believing the celestial dragons are the opposite of his dream. And now Imu just killed the fathers of one of his closest friends.

Blackbeards just another pirate Luffy needs to beat to complete his dream. Imu is a force that’s opposed to the ideals of Luffys dream and character.

Which one is the most likely final villain?

Very undeveloped and spontaneous theory.

Were all the 20 kings maybe Ds?

What if the original Ds were carrying haki in their genes? Lilly went rogue, made a couple kids and 800 years later the genetic predisposition for haki is spread all around the world. Due to a mutation or a very rare gene, few individuals express CoC. Even fewer express VoaT (in case it's not related to the general haki types). But at least we know quite for sure that all VoaT guys possess CoC too (Momo not proven but very, very likely)

Remember CoC = kingly ambitions. 20 Kings/Queens rising to the top.

Back in the time when DFs were created from people's wishes/dreams, Imu might have wished for a haki fruit = spirit fruit. It grants all types of known hakis but op af along with unlimited lifeforce.

Imu might have noticed Sabo and Wapol so late cause they got kinda sloppy/bored over the centuries. I could imagine imu being able to CoO the shit out of the world and hear every little activity and even thoughts.

The 20 kings and queens wanted to reign with their DFs and their haki but Lilly enabled the entire population to fight back.

The 5 gorosei all have some mythical zoan God fruits. Nika fruit missing since Lilly stole it. And as immortal original Ds they will have ridiculously high haki levels.

It's haki bros. It's always haki that matters. Haki reigns supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.