Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is told that Sabo killed Cobra, he doesn’t know what happens. And Akainu killed Ace, not Blackbeard.

And you’re deluding yourself if you think Luffy the man with Joyboys fruit isn’t going to complete Joyboys mission especially after we found out Luffy has a secret dream.

Everything points to imu. Blackbeard really is just a mid saga villain.
BB is such a mid saga villian that he is behind, marineford war, one of the most important events of the story

Oda uses movies to tease future plots, it's normal at this point.

- Kuzan's wounds were shown in Z
- The Rooftop battle was teased against Bullet and Luffy's final clash with Kaido (Giant fist vs Megazord)
- Uta is Imu. Imu will be a female FV with powers to destroy the entire world and most characters will work together to stop her.

D

Deleted member 83

why is there a random snail in the throne room taking pictures?

aren't gorosei and imu autistic about not having pictures taken of them?
Only question is, how did they manage to keep themselves hidden for so long, when we have Sabo sneak in, Wapol spying and Morgans installing cameras.

:risicheck:

- The Rooftop battle was teased against Bullet and Luffy's final clash with Kaido (Giant fist vs Megazord)
- Uta is Imu. Imu will be a female FV with powers to destroy the entire world and most characters will work together to stop her.
Don’t tease me with Straw hats vs a raid boss as the final fight. :josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Uta…. Don’t remind me of her :goatasure::goatasure::goatasure:

Status
Not open for further replies.