Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy will clash with Saturn in this arc.
Too many people already know that Imu is King of world
Imu is getting exposed soon.
Imu just needs to pissed Luffy enough and they will clash.
Blackbeard and Shanks will definitely fought each other.
Even in recent chapter Shanks was talking about Blackbeard.
Luffy can only clash with Blackbeard after that..
Unless all of these villains are going down in single arc
I highly, highly doubt Imu or Akainu leave their home bases and I also highly doubt Shanks and Blackbeard get an offscreen fight.

It is far more likely that all 4 Yonko clash over One Piece and that leads to the proper endgame against the Marines/WG. This is the structure that has been teased since WBs death. Defeating Blackbeard last does not resolve the world conflict at hand. Defeating the WG first ignores the entire fact that Roger and WB both have stated you need to find One Piece in order to "do" something about the WG.

I have said this order not because of personal bias, but because the geography placement, narrative and dialogue have all suggested the following:

- Egghead first
- Elbaf next (because Kid had the next direct route)
- Law's original destination/4th RP (because Shanks was already at Elbaf and the Burned Man roams on a ship and Law had the most direct route to Lodestar)
- Lodestar/Laugh Tale (because thats the journey)
- Final War (because thats the endgame)

And there can be other islands in between, just saying that this structure makes the most sense from a narrative perspective. Its all we really have to go on.

Younko fans really thought Fujitora's bandages came from the Revs who couldn't do shit even when the Admirals couldn't fight due to the CDs orders.

The Hopium is insane.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Can we have a moment of silence for Wapol please?

Dude had it all cozy ruling a nice winter wonderland when all of a sudden Blackbeard and his crew fucked him up.

He had to live a pirate life until he finally found his way back after months.

What happened when he returned to his kingdom though? A crazy SH fella sent him to the end of the world almost immediately and a raging bull took over as king.

He hit rock bottom again, was homeless and without money.

Wapol is the man though, he scratched his way out of there by beginning a start-up that he then developed into a multinational company. His hard work paid off and he got rich again, somehow got another shot as king in a different kingdom and even married Miss Universe.

Then he decided that peeking through one little hole in the wall couldn't be so bad ...

F for Wapol my friends, dude has the worst luck in the entire series

:josad::josad::josad:
dudes a piece of shit tho

Status
Not open for further replies.