One Piece - Chapter 1085: The death of Nefertari Cobra

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Maybe someone already mentioned this but that "arrow" could be Imu's zoan tail. Some mythical creatures even dragons like Wyvern are regarded to have a poisonous tail I read before or use their tail in general as a weapon.

Overall unsure what to make of their df's for now need more thinking

Good chapter, would be a lot better if Oda didn't went with this stupid silhouette's considering we are in the supposed final saga but oh well.

Last edited:

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
โ€Ž
My god

Odaโ€™s finally giving us some answers. (By his standards).

So, Cobra basically confirms that Imu is from the Void Century, probably using the Op Op. One of the original twenty kings.

Lily, despite being a D and some kind of Celestial Dragon, seems to have been the one who released the Poneglyphs. This is suggesting that Ds and Celestial Dragons may well have been the same thing originally and the Ancient Kingdom could have been destroyed by civil war.

The arrow attack (or is it a tail with a sharp point?) I think comes from Imu and not the Gorosei, who havenโ€™t transformed yet. I canโ€˜t quite work out, does Sabo attack Imu with Rookโ€™s Gambit?

Gorosei transformations. Lots of Zoans from the looks of things. If phoenix is taken by Marco, then maybe Suzaku? A Minataur, a big one, a man shaped one with the awakening ring, and something that looks also a bit like a mammoth (but thatโ€™s Jacks). Whoโ€™s the one filming?

Anyway. Weโ€™ll get confirmstion if Imu is a man or a woman in the next year, because the anime will need to cast a VA.

Well done to Fuji.

Flashback will probably die down next chapter, weโ€™ll see if when Sabo returns to the present day we get more of a description of the Gorosei and Imu, with him telling Dragon outright. Great chapter anyway.

Maybe someone already mentioned thid but that "arrow" could be Imu's zoan tail. Some mythical creatures even dragons like Wyvern are regarded to have a poisonous tail I read before or use their tail in general as a weapon.

Good chapter, would be a lot better if Oda didn't went with this stupid silhouette's considering we are in the supposed final saga but oh well.
That's a lot of lore drop from Oda ngl
Much more than I expected

This poor dude got just jumped by 5 top tiers and the only god tier. Tbh, Sabo doesn't deserve the slander. Put every top tier in this position and they would also be fucked.

Yes, his "flame emperor" title is fake because nothing justifies it but it's definitely not an L against them.
I think they literally put all efforts and power in Sabo not escaping,Pangea castle ,maybe next chapter we will get some clearance how he actually escaped .

Maybe someone already mentioned thid but that "arrow" could be Imu's zoan tail. Some mythical creatures even dragons like Wyvern are regarded to have a poisonous tail I read before or use their tail in general as a weapon.

Ya well if Luffy is the sun god, Imu could be the devil. Stussy must have a tail like that too.

Could be another dragon fruit though.