One Piece - Chapter 1085: The death of Nefertari Cobra

Rate the chapter

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
I haven't read many comments yet but I'm pretty sure that some Zoro fans will say or have already said that Zoro will become the next king of the world because he said he will become king of hell and Sabo is saying that the top of the world is hell.

If they didn't then it's just a matter of time
Zoro will become king of the world

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
โ€Ž
I haven't read many comments yet but I'm pretty sure that some Zoro fans will say or have already said that Zoro will become the next king of the world because he said he will become king of hell and Sabo is saying that the top of the world is hell.

If they didn't then it's just a matter of time
Actually you the first one saying that

That is clearly symbolic of fleeing the aura/presence of the figures. Look at how the bottom of them wavers and none of them have any legs.
What....is your argument here lol? This does not disregard anything I just said.

- Sabo hits the Gorosei
- The flame goes past them
- Imu eats the Flame and transforms
- The other 5 transform
- Imu is seen crawling down the steps because nobody is seen protecting Imu.

How is this so hard to get lmao. This is surprising coming from you of all people.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
โ€Ž
What....is your argument here lol? This does not disregard anything I just said.

- Sabo hits the Gorosei
- The flame goes past them
- Imu eats the Flame and transforms
- The other 5 transform
- Imu is seen crawling down the steps because nobody is seen protecting Imu.

How is this so hard to get lmao. This is surprising coming from you of all people.

That giant is 100% not Imu. Oda has not waited all these years to reveal the Gorosei only for him to muck up this panel and make one of them a totally unnoticeable midget compared to the rest.

When that panel is looked at, five fighters clearly stand out. Horns, baldy, giant, bird, tusks. Thatโ€™s deliberate, because thatโ€™s the five Gorosei. Imu is still a mystery.

Sabo attacks, neither of his attacks do anything, one of the Gorosei moves to cover the throne due to their gigantic body. That is very clearly what happens, just as itโ€™s clear the fleeing panel is symbolic due to the lack of clear body shapes.