The Science of Pyrobloin

Stated by pagaya; Pyrobloin is the molecular ingredient for making seastones and clouds in skypiea. [chapter 240]

How are seastone/clouds made?

Pyrobloin gets ejected into the air by volcanic eruptions. When it comes in contact with water in the air… the concentration of pyrobloin influences the density(durability) of sea clouds and island clouds.

In chapter 169, we learn that seastones “emits the same type of energy as the sea” and “seatone is only found in a certain area of the ocean”

Chemical Equation
Pyrobloin + Heat + Oxidation = Anime mineral

From what we know so far, pyrobloin is not the only molecular component in seastone. Pyrobloin is just one substance that makes seastone. Since Smoker said seastone is made in a certain area of the ocean. Most likely the location smoker was talking about is Wano.

Theory
Pyrobloin has certains effects to living organism

In chapter 240 + 251, Upper Yard [the other half of jaya] experienced a significant growth. From plants to animals..If you look at chapter 251, you can see chopper notices the south birds are huge compared to the ones in Vearth. The next island after skypiea, oda gives the readers another hint with abnormally elongated animals and plants.

pyrobloin are the natural cause of gigantification

Caesar Clown was able to turn normal humans into giants. Pyrobloin is the substance caesar used to make his giants human. Big mom probably received an enormous amount of pyrobloin at a young age(this probably answers her iron balloon). In conclusion, Big Mom is a Seastone.

pyrobloin are the natural cause of gigantification
the Shandians are regular sized. they used to live on the blue sea and lived for just as long on sky island as the southbirds and plants.
they were even more close to the pyrobloin in the clouds than the animals in upper yard.
if pyrobloin was the source of gigantification then the Shandians should have been affected aswell.
furthermore, the palm trees on angle island are regular sized too. so are the pumpkins.

its seems more likely that upper yard is somehow special and not the clouds/pyrobloin.

the Shandians are regular sized. they used to live on the blue sea and lived for just as long on sky island as the southbirds and plants.
they were even more close to the pyrobloin in the clouds than the animals in upper yard.
if pyrobloin was the source of gigantification then the Shandians should have been affected aswell.
furthermore, the palm trees on angle island are regular sized too. so are the pumpkins.

its seems more likely that upper yard is somehow special and not the clouds/pyrobloin.
I agree that its the area around upper yard that received that gigantification. shandian stayed some where underneath skypea. i believe what ever made that island huge is what ever came up from the knock stream. pyrobloin needs volcanic/heat reaction to the start its process. if the high volcanic emission is the cause of the Knock Up Stream, this would allow reactive pyrobloin to interact with upper yard.

I agree that its the area around upper yard that received that gigantification. shandian stayed some where underneath skypea. i believe what ever made that island huge is what ever came up from the knock stream. pyrobloin needs volcanic/heat reaction to the start its process. if the high volcanic emission is the cause of the Knock Up Stream, this would allow reactive pyrobloin to interact with upper yard.
snakes on Upper Yard were already large before Jaya got knocked into the clouds. the snake did not grow further.
the only change the plantlife and animals on Jaya received was altitude/pressure. I suppose animals and plants react faster to that change than humans. plant because they are plants (?!?!) and animals because they have a faster reproduction cycle or something.

not sure anymore if Shandians or Skypieans inhabited Upper Yard in the past 400y. the only thing I know for sure is that gods shrine was inhabited and that is a sky island too.
the wolves living on Upper Yard were regular sized aswell.

upper yard (+ altitude) = growth

I do not disagree with your sentinment.
pyrobloin/seastone has an effect on the lineage factor or at least on how it manifests in devil fruit users.
its a valid assumption that it is a reason for the growth of the flora and fauna on Upper Yard, yet I believe its not the sole reason for it.
because the growth did not affect every living being on Upper Yard equally (or at all).

snakes on Upper Yard were already large before Jaya got knocked into the clouds. the snake did not grow further.
the only change the plantlife and animals on Jaya received was altitude/pressure. I suppose animals and plants react faster to that change than humans. plant because they are plants (?!?!) and animals because they have a faster reproduction cycle or something.

not sure anymore if Shandians or Skypieans inhabited Upper Yard in the past 400y. the only thing I know for sure is that gods shrine was inhabited and that is a sky island too.
the wolves living on Upper Yard were regular sized aswell.

upper yard (+ altitude) = growth

I do not disagree with your sentinment.
pyrobloin/seastone has an effect on the lineage factor or at least on how it manifests in devil fruit users.
its a valid assumption that it is a reason for the growth of the flora and fauna on Upper Yard, yet I believe its not the sole reason for it.
because the growth did not affect every living being on Upper Yard equally (or at all).

the thing is you are right about why giant snake didnt get bigger. we really dont understand why some animals didnt get bigger esp the wolves. but the conclusion on the snake might be the Longevity. how it lived for 400 years.

on the lineage factor, it could be pyrobloin, i feel pyrobloin is like vibranium. however, i think chopper rubble ball might be close to understanding the lineage factor. chopper said that his rubble ball allows him to tap in to frequency of the devil fruit, allowing to tap in further possibilities. but yeah post that link on pyobloin/lineage factor.

fun fact: in greek mythology
"The vanquished Giants were said to be buried under volcanoes and to be the cause of volcanic eruptions and earthquakes."

C

critical mindset

Pyrolobin + this plant and you can raise an army of monsters. It's basically confirmed that the island of Merveille is a real place where Shiki hangs out, and Oda was of course the writer of Strong World. Oda had an idea behind this when he made the movie https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/IQ

Also, Rednose, if you can extend and slow down the maturity rate you can make animals or plants grow bigger. The snake in Skypea is 400 years old as you say. Maybe that has got something to do it.

Pyrolobin + this plant and you can raise an army of monsters. It's basically confirmed that the island of Merveille is a real place where Shiki hangs out, and Oda was of course the writer of Strong World. Oda had an idea behind this when he made the movie https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/IQ

Also, Rednose, if you can extend and slow down the maturity rate you can make animals or plants grow bigger. The snake in Skypea is 400 years old as you say. Maybe that has got something to do it.

it makes sense. shiki movie falls in line with kaido smile army. shiki worked with mutated animals while kaido is working on mutated devil fruit zoans. i think shiki has alot to do with kaidos ideas. kaido might be the apprentice to shiki. IQ could be the way lineage factor works as well.

@rednose my point about the snake was more that the snakes on Jaya were already big to begin with, not that they did not grow further.
that leads me to believe that its something about Uppyer Yard/Jaya too rather then just altitude or pyrobloin.

anything that the snakes of Jaya and the birds of Upper Yard have in common?

@rednose my point about the snake was more that the snakes on Jaya were already big to begin with, not that they did not grow further.
that leads me to believe that its something about Uppyer Yard/Jaya too rather then just altitude or pyrobloin.

anything that the snakes of Jaya and the birds of Upper Yard have in common?
funny thing is i think shandians had seastone in jaya.

i actually dont know what they have in common. hopefully vegapunks explain seastone, devil fruit, etc