One Piece - Chapter 1085: The death of Nefertari Cobra

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
But if you think about it, the den den mushi there partly makes no sense.

Do they even need to keep they empty throne that safe? Who will go there anyway? The gorosei are good enough door men / bouncers.

With a denden mushi in there it means:
- Imu could be accidentally filmed
- someone constantly needs to erase the recordings of Imu -> meaning there are other people apart from the Gorosei knowing of Imu
It's for Im she has full control of them, it's how she knew cobra was speaking to the five elders

It's for Im she has full control of them, it's how she knew cobra was speaking to the five elders
These snails are the real world parallel of video cameras. It makes no sense for what is basically the unofficial king of the world or for the official 5 top leaders of the world, to take care of the "video cameras".

I guess since it's a snail Oda can get away with it claiming the snail brain is like an AI that does all the dirty work of erasing tapes for you.

Even then it's the damn king of the world. Can you imagine any king or royalty taking care of their own security cameras? Literally none of them would do that.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž

If you look at the pages side by side, this makes no sense. The order of the gorosei doesn't change between the pages.

My guess is, that the reason he isn't very visible in the righthand page is because his transformation isn't as big as the others.
And if his transformation isn’t as big as the others why does he turn from a midget you can barely see in the first page to a giant who’s head is as big as Gandhi in the second?

The second page is symbolic. Anyone arguing other wise is a moron. If it’s not symbolic then where the hell are the Gorosei’s lower bodies? The main Gorosei of discussion is apparently literally just a Sabo sized head with no body according to these folks.

It’s symbolic, and because it’s symbolic it doesn’t need to accurately reflect the position of the characters.

I agree, it is definately hinted with kid Sabo getting D. from Luffy and Ace.

D was ideology of those who opposed Imu and his faction.
This also debunks the special family heritage bs that Luffy haters bring up to downplay his achievements
Post automatically merged:

1 of 2

1) they leaked the pic to put the blame on sabo
2) morgans got some dudes infiltrating mariejonasbrothers
#1 definitely

D is like a private cool kids club. You invite as member only those dear and close to you.
That's not how I understood it.

The flashback hints at what may have happened during the void century.
There are strong willed people who aren't Ds but when they join the fight against the 20 kings/ the current WG+Imu they can become Ds because they are fulfilling the same role as the original Ds

That's not how I understood it.

The flashback hints at what may have happened during the void century.
There are strong willed people who aren't Ds but when they join the fight against the 20 kings/ the current WG+Imu they can become Ds because they are fulfilling the same role as the original Ds
Ace literally just renamed Sabo to Sa D. Bo and considered it done.

These snails are the real world parallel of video cameras. It makes no sense for what is basically the unofficial king of the world or for the official 5 top leaders of the world, to take care of the "video cameras".

I guess since it's a snail Oda can get away with it claiming the snail brain is like an AI that does all the dirty work of erasing tapes for you.

Even then it's the damn king of the world. Can you imagine any king or royalty taking care of their own security cameras? Literally none of them would do that.
Imu doesn't run the den-den mushi herself but most likely a direct servant like the one that informed Imu that the five elders are waiting for her in the throne room does.

Isn't it kinda nonsensical that in the middle of an attack on the Holy Land involving large scale battles that threaten the lives of Celestial Dragons, mass slave escapes and revolutionaries running around the place, the Reverie is still taking place as normal and the Gorosei are granting audiences without a care? Things seem so disjointed as if these events aren't even parallel to one another...

Am I just reading this wrong?

Last edited: