Status
Not open for further replies.
my brother once told me that recent studies indicate that sexual orientation is defined during gestation. twin brothers usually have the same sexual orientation, while this same pattern is not found in conventional siblings or parents and their children, so its not genetic.
he announced that he was gay to our family at the age of 19, but he told me he had known all his life, he just didn't have the courage to admit it. so it makes sense to me that sexual orientation is already defined when a person is born.
It's probably a combination of genetics plus environmental factors.

And why u try to put Zoro fandom as toxic one even in this thread ? u have some personal problems with them ? it seems ur head is renting free with them , not a single mf here mentioned that it's only u who did it , that alone speaks who is toxic here
First user jumping to post passive-aggressively in this thread with a subtle homophobic cliché happens to be one of those Zoro fans who, if I recall correctly, even went on a childish rant some months ago because he didn't want Sanji's tag. After all this time following One Piece I'm just reading people, seriously; phobic slander and a sexist mindset is common in those toxic Zoro fans (not applying it to the Zoro fandom as a whole). Just saying that, if a post suggesting homophobia is shared, odds are it belongs to a Zoro fan more than the contrary.

No need for it to be explicit to, you know, understand certain profiles.

Religion?

How come more and more people turn LGBT if they can't reproduce?
It is not that more and more of them turn LGBT its just that more people feel safe enough to come out now that its accepted inside of keeping it hidden.

And Im happy for them.
Rottie is a fluffy ball of pure love and affection.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
The fact that you need affirmation and acknowledgement for your own decisions is enough to prove that sth serious is wrong with the way you think.
Literally every person on this planet regardless of race, sexuality and everything else needs affirmation and acknowledgement for their own decisions. It is how society advances and accepts/rejects certain question of society

You literally as growing up looked for affirmation and acknowledgement from your parents, family, teachers and friends, and you still do it to this day

First user jumping to post passive-aggressively in this thread with a subtle homophobic cliché happens to be one of those Zoro fans who, if I recall correctly, even went on a childish rant some months ago because he didn't want Sanji's tag. After all this time following One Piece I'm just reading people, seriously; phobic slander and a sexist mindset is common in those toxic Zoro fans (not making it the whole Zoro fandom as a whole). Just saying that, if a post suggesting homophobia is shared, odds are it belongs to a Zoro fan more than the contrary.

No need for it to be explicit to, you know, understand certain profiles.
a lot of homophobic mfs here either Zoro fans or whoever , but u didn't englobe it instead because u have them renting free in ur head as seen with ur discussion around , u blame them like any other fandom , ppl already noticed that no excuse .
It's an especially odd take because I am a Zoro fan, and I defend LGTBQ people on the regular :ihaha:
@Fujishiro ba3ad man had zbal .

Zoro fans are the victims here too, actually. There are tons of Zoro fans who are decent people you can share a great chat with; but that's also the fandom where the most number of phobic and sexist profiles end up (probably for misunderstanding Zoro's character itself and thinking he aligns with their rancid ideals).
Ok but everyone is a Zoro fan. I mean, right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.