Status
Not open for further replies.
Every sane person on this planet does it, those that don't are sociopaths, narcissist and psychopaths

Humans innately have the need for approval of their peers, from birth to death, it is what makes you behave in public and private, it is what makes you brush your teeth in the morning, shower regularly.

Sure you do it because you want to, but you want to because it is what others around you dictate you to be correct, if they didn't you wouldn't do it
Damn first time I hear that doing things for only one own pleasure is linked to those illnesses.

I brush my teeth otherwise my breath will be crap ...I shower otherwise I'll feel greasy...
Being in a society doesn't mean lose one identity.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Damn first time I hear that doing things for only one own pleasure is linked to those illnesses.

I brush my teeth otherwise my breath will be crap ...I shower otherwise I'll feel greasy...
Being in a society doesn't mean lose one identity.
It doesn't make you loose identity but it pressures you to act and behave in a certain way, social conditioning/peer pressure call it what you want. Plenty of studies have done on this, i can link you if you want

Every sane person on this planet does it, those that don't are sociopaths, narcissist and psychopaths

Humans innately have the need for approval of their peers, from birth to death, it is what makes you behave in public and private, it is what makes you brush your teeth in the morning, shower regularly.

Sure you do it because you want to, but you want to because it is what others around you dictate you to be correct, if they didn't you wouldn't do it
What moral authority do you have to call others sociopaths, narcissist and psychopaths?

See, I have the opportunity to say some things here, but I won't.

Let me end this by quoting Eminem;

"Tyler create nothin', I see why you called yourself a (faggot), bitch"

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Antoema kt tkelmoe al arbia?

i personally dont go to pride parades but you can watch it at pride parades. have fun
i was on tons of pride parades, only people who was doing so were people around who had some disgusting photos and shouting that we are fucked up and threw at us rocks, glass, and shot sometimes while we just hold rainbow flags and hold hands

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
What moral authority do you have to call others sociopaths, narcissist and psychopaths?
Because those 3 are only ones who don't adhere to peer pressure/social condition because of their lack of empathy for people around them. They adhere to their own rules and regulations and don't seek approval of others as much as they seek approval of themself

Once again , i can link you studies if you want to

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
i was on tons of pride parades, only people who was doing so were people around who had some disgusting photos and shouting that we are fucked up and threw at us rocks, glass, and shot sometimes while we just hold rainbow flags and hold hands
My friend was on parade few years back and they threw cabbages at them

Pretty sweet deal, that is a free meal lmfao

Hey you are the one who is emotional here throwing accusations you can't proove

Did anyone here so far insult muslims? I've been here for a long time now and every time someone did that he was banned/mod striked.

You could just ignore it and move on with your life, but you choose to act like a girl
Accusations? What accusations?

Dont play smart. I know your game.
Dont try to frame me, bitch.

Oh, yes, you have been here for a long time. Did you see a similar @Everyone post in support of Islamophobia? Are Muslims not humans? Or what?

Calling for a mod strike now?

I can quote an example. Shishioisback openly said Muslims are terrorist and other things, I didnt see any thread ban, let alone perma ban.

I need to move on with life? Why dont you follow the same? Why this hypocrisy?
Well, if you had moved on we would not be discussing it here and TAC would not be making these bitchass threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.