Powers & Abilities Sabo is incredibly overrated, he literally did nothing impressive in the series

The only delusion is you not grasping how the manga works so far. Try better.
How the manga works
Luffy defeats kaido
Awakened god fruit
All 3 types of haki maxed

Sabo
Strong at running
Fake title .
Needed to be saved by an old man
Beat dfless burgess
Failed to even make fuji serious in dr

Get this bozo outta here bcs luffy stomps

U cant read and it shows

How the manga works
Luffy defeats kaido
Awakened god fruit
All 3 types of haki maxed

Sabo
Strong at running
Fake title .
Needed to be saved by an old man
Beat dfless burgess
Failed to even make fuji serious in dr

Get this bozo outta here bcs luffy stomps

U cant read and it shows
Yeah, this proves you don't know jackshit.

Tell me what achievements did Zoro do before rooftop when he surpassed Rooftop Luffy's feats by scarring Kaido? The same Luffy 1.) defeated Doffy, 2.) defeated Cracker and 3.) defeated Katakuri and learned Future Sight. What did Zoro do before? Beating Pica, ok. Lucci, a former pre-ts fodder, learned awakening AND clashed with G5 Luffy. Yet Sabo who got Ace' fruit and inherited his will also, who has Ryuo even in DR, still can't scratch Luffy's balls although we have an actual confirmation that he was intensively TRAINING HIS DF on panel AND off panel? That's Oda basically spoonfeeding you how Sabo catches up to Luffy... It doesn't take a genius to realise this narrative lmfao. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Problem with Sabo is his portrayal should place him as a low top tier at least but his performance against fuji after eating the Mera was piss poor.
even if he likely got stronger since DR, he didn’t do shit in the reverie so putting above him the likes of Zoro feel undeserved

Yeah, this proves you don't know jackshit.

Tell me what achievements did Zoro do before rooftop when he surpassed Rooftop Luffy's feats by scarring Kaido? The same Luffy 1.) defeated Doffy, 2.) defeated Cracker and 3.) defeated Katakuri and learned Future Sight. What did Zoro do before? Beating Pica, ok. Lucci, a former pre-ts fodder, learned awakening AND clashed with G5 Luffy. Yet Sabo who got Ace' fruit and inherited his will also, who has Ryuo even in DR, still can't scratch Luffy's balls although we have an actual confirmation that he was intensively TRAINING HIS DF on panel AND off panel? That's Oda basically spoonfeeding you how Sabo catches up to Luffy... It doesn't take a genius to realise this narrative lmfao. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Clashing in op means jack shit
Weaker char can clash with stronger char

Zoro shits on Sabo the running emperor

If u think sabo is even close to luffy you cant read
The only one that is close to luffy is dragon and even he aint beating goofy

Zoro was RAGDOLLED by a YC1. Sabo performed well against an admiral who is comparable to the guy who NEG DIFFED said YC1 and Queen at the same time. And that was ars ago. Sabo >>>> Zoro. Zoro couldn't even cut Kaku's leg.

Last edited:
Problem with Sabo is his portrayal should place him as a low top tier at least but his performance against fuji after eating the Mera was piss poor.
even if he likely got stronger since DR, he didn’t do shit in the reverie so putting above him the likes of Zoro feel undeserved
I'd put Sabo right on par with Zoro, stronger than Law and Kidd is Sabo for sure though. Sometimes, you don't need feats when it comes to certain characters. And Sabo is one of them. It's just one of Oda's pattern unless you are deaf and blind and couldn't follow the manga so far.

I'd put Sabo right on par with Zoro, stronger than Law and Kidd is Sabo for sure though. Sometimes, you don't need feats when it comes to certain characters. And Sabo is one of them. It's just one of Oda's pattern unless you are deaf and blind and couldn't follow the manga so far.
I agree
But some were already placing Sabo on emperor tier just on hype lol

Clashing in op means jack shit
Weaker char can clash with stronger char

Zoro shits on Sabo the running emperor

If u think sabo is even close to luffy you cant read
The only one that is close to luffy is dragon and even he aint beating goofy
Can Jack clash with G5 Luffy?

Uh no?

Dragon is actually stronger than Luffy and yes, Sabo is close to Luffy. Luffy mid-high diffs him overall. You would have a point if Sabo's strength stopped increasing after DR but dude was consistently training with his new power. It's so obvious what the narrative is and you still can't see it bruh.

I agree
But some were already placing Sabo on emperor tier just on hype lol
Yeah that's obviously nonsense. But he is definitely no fodder to top tiers, that's all I'm saying. He wasn't even an absolute fodder in DR. Yes, I know Fuji wasn't serious but the thing is that Sabo was already stronger than most commanders back then, not named the obvious YC1 guys.