Powers & Abilities Sabo is incredibly overrated, he literally did nothing impressive in the series

In the one I read Aramaki can easily defeat King without even using his golem by randomly walking past him negative diff, but still cannot easily defeat Morley, aka Sabo's subordinate.

Before comparing Zoro to Sabo make sure that his opponents can compete with Sabo's subordinates at least.
No need for that, Oda makes sure that Zoro's underling always gets stomped by his opponents before he fights them. There's Luccis and kakus and there's Jobras and Bluenos.

Yeah i don't understand the extreme Sabo wank. Now it's clear its much more about the Anti Admiral agenda than anything else.

He did nothing relevant strength wise in Mariejoa, reappeared with bandages and all i saw people talking about is "omg he is a top tier, he literally fought 2 admirals and survived"

Result: Oda only created excuses to make the Admirals hold back and even wanked them. Sabo did nothing, "Flame Emperor" is a fraudlent title

Sabo was weaker than Luffy at Dresrossa, even with his flame fruit. Luffy surpassed Ace and Luffy at that point already.

Luffy at that point reached Ace and was stronger than Sabo, aka, Sabk is the weakest of the brothers. He right now can be Yc1.
Post automatically merged:

And the flashback hasnt ended, Sabo will do some action for sure.

In the one I read Aramaki can easily defeat King without even using his golem by randomly walking past him negative diff, but still cannot easily defeat Morley, aka Sabo's subordinate.

Before comparing Zoro to Sabo make sure that his opponents can compete with Sabo's subordinates at least.
He wanna make us believe King was in so much nerf state that having help from Queen and gifters doesn't matter lol

Give Morley or Karasy such help, they do even better vs an admiral

"And yet Rooftop Zoro was Katakuri level, weaker than Marco/King etc"

Theres no way Katakuri is leaving a permanent scar on Kaido. The only other one who did was a post Laugh Tale Oden. Just had to make sure to defend my boy Zoro but carry on. :zosmug:
Shanks can't leave a scar
Neither can anyone

Cause they don't have enma
I guess zoro > Yonko since he scarred Kaido

Let Zoro surpass Morley first

Yeah ever since that "flame emperor" Epithet he's been overrated by most people and just put him on luffy lv despite zero top tier feat.
Speaking of his stength he's obviously stronger than regulat yc1, kid and law but stil weaker than luffy and zoro. He soon to be top tier no doubt but for now he's not there yet featwise and portrayal wise

He is overrated honestly. He's done next to nothing yet people put him on the level of Admirals based on his "Flame Emperor" title that wasn't even gained through strength feats.

That being said though he will end up being one of the stronger characters in the series. He's Luffy's brother, likely has ID and inherited Ace's DF and will (who had PK potential) so when the time comes he'll have feats that will be worthy of his epithet. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Oda has him fight Akainu for some "inherited will, brother revenge plot" or "fire that surpasses even magma" BS

Apparently you dreamt up some extra scenes of the fight in Udon prison in your head as opposed to the 2-3 panels Oda showed us of the end. :suresure:

Yonko level for "killing" Cobra. :suresure: