Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
That song really slaps too, it helped me become a huge Ghostbusters fan back in the day ironically LMAO!

I made a honorary apology follow up for @Cruxroux and featuring you based on your joke before too lol:

Title: "The Betrayal Chronicles: A Comedy of Misunderstandings"

In the whimsical world of Worstgen Forums, where fandoms collide and absurdity reigns, a peculiar incident took place between two members of the Carrot Cult. Cruxroux, a devoted Carrot enthusiast, had accidentally been neglected by Ghostly, causing feelings of betrayal to brew in his heart.

(Scene: Carrot Cult meeting, filled with carrot-shaped decorations and joyful laughter)

Ghostly: (leading the meeting) Let us rejoice in the glory of Carrot, our furry queen!

Cruxroux: (entering the room, arms crossed) Ahem, am I interrupting something?

Ghostly: (nervously) Cruxroux! My apologies, my friend! I didn't realize you were left out. It was a complete oversight, I assure you!

Cruxroux: (feigning offense) Oversight? Neglect? How could you, Ghostly? I thought we were comrades in this cult!

Ghostly: (frustrated) I admit my mistake, but there's a reason behind it, I swear! You see, I was under the influence of Mr Reloaded's Anything Goes Betrayal Martial Arts Style!

Cruxroux: (raising an eyebrow) Mr Reloaded's Betrayal Martial Arts Style? What in the world is that?

(Scene: Flashback to Mr Reloaded showcasing his martial arts prowess)

Mr Reloaded: (striking a dramatic pose) Witness the power of my Anything Goes Betrayal Martial Arts Style, inspired by the great Ranma 1/2! No one can resist its influence!

Ghostly: (nodding solemnly) It's true! Mr Reloaded is the master practitioner of betrayal, undefeated in the art of unexpected twists and turns.

Cruxroux: (rubbing his temples) So, you were unintentionally caught up in Mr Reloaded's betrayal antics, and I became collateral damage?

Ghostly: (sheepishly) Exactly! I was manipulated by his techniques, unable to resist their influence. Please forgive me, Cruxroux!

Cruxroux: (smirking) Well, if it's the power of betrayal martial arts we're dealing with, then I shall train alongside you! Together, we'll become the ultimate defenders against betrayal, right in the heart of the Carrot Cult!

Ghostly: (relieved) That's the spirit! We shall ensure that no cult member is ever left out again!

(Scene: Cruxroux and Ghostly embark on a training montage, learning to counter the art of betrayal)

Cruxroux: (throwing a carrot-shaped shuriken) Take that, Betrayal Martial Arts!

Ghostly: (dodging) And here's my countermove, the Loyal Bunny Hop!

(Scene: The Carrot Cult meeting, now with Cruxroux and Ghostly as the defenders against betrayal)

Ghostly: (leading the meeting) No cult member shall ever feel neglected again! We stand united against any accidental oversights!

Cruxroux: (smiling) The Carrot Cult will be stronger than ever, protected by the shield of loyalty and camaraderie!

(Scene: The Carrot Cult members cheer, their faith in the Carrot Queen unwavering)

In this tale of misunderstandings and comedic twists, Cruxroux and Ghostly transformed an accidental betrayal into a bond of friendship and determination. As they defended the honor of the Carrot Cult against the influence of Mr Reloaded's Betrayal Martial Arts Style, they brought laughter and unity to their fellow cult members.

And so, in the realm of Worstgen Forums, where even the most absurd situations can lead to unexpected camaraderie, the Carrot Cult thrived, forever guarded by the defenders of loyalty and trust.

Just spitballing next Gorosei names could be Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter

Solar System
  1. Sun - Luffy
  2. Mercury - Gorosei
  3. Venus - Gorosei
  4. Earth/Gaia? - New character? Shanks?
  5. Mars - Gorosei
  6. Jupiter - Gorosei
  7. Saturn - Gorosei
  8. Uranus - Ancient Weapon - ???
  9. Neptune - Ancient Weapon - Shirahoshi
  10. Pluto - Ancient Weapon - Pluton
  11. Black Hole - Blackbeard

Kaido had his card deck theme: King, Queen, Jack, Joker.
Doffy had his card suit theme: Heart, Diamond, Spade, Clubs
Meme had food - Cracker, Smoothie, Snack, etc
Im has celestial objects as expected

Also want to add there’s a turncoat in every organization so far, maybe we haven’t met the Earth/Gaia person yet

Beast Pirates - Yamato/X Drake
Meme Pirates - Bege
Donquixote Pirates - Viola
Oden - Kanjuro
Whitebeard - Teech
Baroque Works - Robin/Vivi
Earth/Gravity - Fujitora

Egghead is NOT in this chapter

Source: Me-don
I'd much rather have Egghead but I think Oda will be picking up the vegapunk assassination issue in the aftermath of what happened. We'll probably see imu deciding vegapunk to be killed for this and that reason before we switch back. After all, the WG has been plotting this with York for months by the time of the flashback.

Declare shichibukai for done and start hunting them. At the same time pull a coup on your Research and development apartment and fully seize the seraphim. For consistency purposes, I'd have wished they recruited Queen or someone else to continue the research though.

Mark my words. The poisoning of Akainu and the coup of the marine headquarters is knocking on the door. Once kizaru and saturn face a defeat on Egghead. And Green Bitch, an undercover agent of the gorosei, will play a role in it.

For consistency purposes, I'd have wished they recruited Queen or someone else to continue the research though.
Do we know where Queen and King are after they got defeated by Aramaki?

Maybe we'll get the update when we get Wano updates
Post automatically merged:

The poisoning of Akainu
Why would they poison Akainu?