Can you imagine the entire Worst Generation/Supernovas going after Imu at once, like Bullet in Stampede?
Would be crazy.

But I think it would be Luffy, Zoro, Boa Hancock, Dragon and Akainu going after Imu first round.

Then Blackbeard takes Imu's DF and become the real Final Villain, and we have Luffy, Coby, Sabo, Fujitora and Doflamingo vs Blackbeard.

Would be crazy.

But I think it would be Luffy, Zoro, Boa Hancock, Dragon and Akainu going after Imu first round.

Then Blackbeard takes Imu's DF and become the real Final Villain, and we have Luffy, Coby, Sabo, Fujitora and Doflamingo vs Blackbeard.
Round 1:
Luffy = Representative of Great Pirate/Supernova/Yonko/Pirate King.
Zoro = World's Strongest Swordsman/Supernova.
Boa Hancock = Representative of Warlords.
Dragon = Revolutionary Army leader.
Akainu = Current Fleet Admiral.

Round 2:
Luffy = New Gen Joyboy.
Coby = New Gen Garp.
Sabo = New Gen Dragon.
Fujitora = New Gen Fleet Admiral.
Doflamingo = New Gen Warlord.

- Imu and Gorosei actually chased Sabo amd Wapol outside of Pangea castle
- Because they were in their fullbeast form no one could recognize who they were
- Sabo wounds one of the Gorosei with Emperor Dragon Claw: Breath
- Because they don't want to use awakening to reveal themselves he can't recover (the one who got injured is Gorbachev)
- They are still in silhouette's
- Pell and Chaka get killed by the Gorosei
- Fujitora and Ryokugyu get wounded by Abraham and Saturn (probably how they got those bandages)
- Sabo uses flame emperor attack to split everyone, the Gorosei/Imu jumo onto the fire and disappear, one of the fodder soldiers mention that maybe those reside in one of those emerging phantom rooms in the red line
- Upon mentioning it he gets killed alongside anyone near him who heard it by two new characters who seem to be Holy Knights

Round 1:
Luffy = Representative of Great Pirate/Supernova/Yonko/Pirate King.
Zoro = World's Strongest Swordsman/Supernova.
Boa Hancock = Representative of Warlords.
Dragon = Revolutionary Army leader.
Akainu = Current Fleet Admiral.

Round 2:
Luffy = New Gen Joyboy.
Coby = New Gen Garp.
Sabo = New Gen Dragon.
Fujitora = New Gen Fleet Admiral.
Doflamingo = New Gen Warlord.
Honestly, I think I might switch Doflamingo and Hancock lmao.

Doffy has no business with Blackbeard.

Hancock has history with Blackbeard.