Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

If Akainu joins Luffy’s side I will have officially wasted so much of my life
:joker::parkcry::crazwhat::handsup::crazwhat::hope::jay-he::kobeha:

(NGL I kinda agree too)
Post automatically merged:

@Pot Goblin @Mr. Reloaded @CoC: Color of Clowns

Kizaru: Alright, men, we've received reports of a dangerous and highly unpredictable rabbit lurking in these parts. Let's approach with caution.

[Vice Admirals nod, gripping their weapons tightly.]

Carrot: (innocently) Hello there, lovely people! Fancy a carrot?

Kizaru: (raising an eyebrow) A talking rabbit? That's... unexpected.

Momonga: Stay alert, Kizaru. It could be a trick.

Onigumo: I never trusted rabbits. They're always up to something.

Kizaru: Alright, Rabbit. We mean no harm. We just need to pass through this field.

Carrot: Oh, passing through, you say? Well, that will cost you... a carrot!

[Kizaru chuckles, reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a carrot, tossing it towards Carrot.]

Kizaru: Here you go, a carrot. Now, can we pass?

Carrot: (grinning mischievously) Oh, but I only accept the juiciest, crunchiest carrots!

[Carrot pounces on the carrot thrown by Kizaru and devours it in a split second, seemingly unimpressed.]

Carrot: Not good enough! Bring me a better carrot, or face my wrath!

Kizaru: (confused) A better carrot? I don't carry an entire grocery store with me, you know.

Momonga: Kizaru, I don't think reasoning with this rabbit will work. We might have to take more drastic measures.

Onigumo: Agreed. I say we use the Holy Hand Grenade of Oda to deal with this furry nuisance.

[Kizaru reaches into his pocket and pulls out a shining golden hand grenade, engraved with the emblem of Oda.]

Kizaru: Ready the Holy Hand Grenade, men!

[Vice Admirals nod, preparing to throw the Holy Hand Grenade.]

Carrot: (mocking) Oh, a hand grenade! How frightfully amusing. Do carry on.

[Kizaru pulls the pin and throws the Holy Hand Grenade towards Carrot. It bounces off Carrot's head and lands harmlessly on the ground.]

Carrot: (casually) Oops! You missed!

[Kizaru and the Vice Admirals watch in disbelief as Carrot munches on a carrot, completely unfazed by the explosive.]

Kizaru: (stammering) That... that's not how it's supposed to work!

Carrot: (chuckles) Silly marines, thinking a mere grenade could stop me! Now, about those carrots...

[Carrot leaps towards Kizaru and the Vice Admirals, who scramble to escape as Carrot chases after them, demanding more carrots.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Reloaded

Legitimate business man

Kizaru: Alright, men, we've received reports of a dangerous and highly unpredictable rabbit lurking in these parts. Let's approach with caution.

Kizaru: Alright, Rabbit. We mean no harm. We just need to pass through this field.

[Kizaru chuckles, reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a carrot, tossing it towards Carrot.]

Carrot: (grinning mischievously) Oh, but I only accept the juiciest, crunchiest carrots!

[Carrot pounces on the carrot thrown by Kizaru and devours it in a split second, seemingly unimpressed.]

Kizaru: (confused) A better carrot? I don't carry an entire grocery store with me, you know.

Momonga: Kizaru, I don't think reasoning with this rabbit will work. We might have to take more drastic measures.

Onigumo: Agreed. I say we use the Holy Hand Grenade of Oda to deal with this furry nuisance.

[Kizaru reaches into his pocket and pulls out a shining golden hand grenade, engraved with the emblem of Oda.]

[Kizaru pulls the pin and throws the Holy Hand Grenade towards Carrot. It bounces off Carrot's head and lands harmlessly on the ground.]

[Kizaru and the Vice Admirals watch in disbelief as Carrot munches on a carrot, completely unfazed by the explosive.]

Carrot: (chuckles) Silly marines, thinking a mere grenade could stop me! Now, about those carrots...

[Carrot leaps towards Kizaru and the Vice Admirals, who scramble to escape as Carrot chases after them, demanding more carrots.]

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
:joker::parkcry::crazwhat::handsup::crazwhat::hope::jay-he::kobeha:

(NGL I kinda agree too)
Post automatically merged:

Canon
:steef: