in my opinion, Zoro and Sanji should fight the admirals (Fujitora and Kizaru) and also the goroseis (bald and blond). This in the final conflict against the world government.
You know, I don't think anyone other than Luffy will fight Akainu, he needs that rematch, so when that happens, Sanji and Zoro will fight the admirals. And in the final war, Luffy vs Im and Zoro and Sanji vs Gorosei.
Fujitora and Aramaki

don't think anyone will fight fuji given how he's being portrayed

his recent conflict with GB is not to be taken lightly by the world government. He let the slaves escape he might even be fired by the
WG

we might see Aokiji and him team up

would be a clean justice duo
In this case, it's perfect, two admirals to two pirate king wings, and Luffy will fight Akainu. Luffy vs Akainu can be a master piece fight.

They have kids messing around with tentacles and shit, harassment is nothing in Nippon.
Why do you think people always use the age of consent in Japan to defend the biggest sexual predator in anime?
The Age of Consent thing is actually a misconception
The National AOC is different than Regional one, and all regional AoC are all 16+

always feel awful for the working conditions for women in japan.
I heard they get pressured to leave their jobs when they get pregnant
And given how the men are encouraged to work like 80 hours a week if you count "drinking with boss hours", they pretty much raise the kids alone

Both genders don't want kids or marriage because of how awful work culture is over there

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
And given how the men are encouraged to work like 80 hours a week if you count "drinking with boss hours", they pretty much raise the kids alone

Both genders don't want kids or marriage because of how awful work culture is over there
it's a nightmare really. while I love the idea of japan I would never live there unless I was super duper rich

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers

Modern era Japan wants women to work full time AND be full time mothers.

Having countries run by shithead politicians who never spend any time raising their own kids, and just pay other people to raise their kids for them, really sucks when it comes to stuff like this. Those fools have no idea how hard raising kids is, and that it's a full time job with no breaks or vacations.

Like, if you have kids, and take your kids to vacation at Disney Land, YOU ARE NOT GOING ON VACATION, your kids are.

Japanese women are wizening up and realizing the moment they have a baby, their life is fucked. So, no babies until the old people stop being fucking morons.